Sign in to follow this  
Guest H_Kev55

Ultimate Traffic Released!!!!!

Guest Satchmo

Help.. I cannot get to the flight1 site cos it is HTTP blocked by my employer's firewall.Is there a direct link to the file someone can post..ftp sometime works thru the firewall.Of course I'm assuming the file is of the commercial installer type ala the Flight1 Meridian.CheersSatchmo

Hi therei have one question, are the aircraft models the same like Project AI or different?Thanks for the answer...GreetsMcDaniel

Guest Wills402

Satchmo, the download file is 195mb.

Guest Salbado

So far, very very cool...FPS at Simflyers LAX with 87% Traffic and all sliders max is coming in at around 14 FPS to 19 FPS. Getting about 29 FPS on the the takeoff roll and about 11 FPS on a very busy final. Non SimFlyer airports are in the high 20's all the way around. I am impressed with this program and it has some realy nice features...I do need to quiet down the gate announcements though...anybody have any ideas? Ambience sound control does not do it...

Guest Satchmo

195MB :-eek :-eekNo hope for my home dial-up connection then :-violinCheersSatchmo

Guest Satchmo

Thanks for the links..Here's hoping they work thru the firewall. :7CheersSatchmo:-outta

It's 198M. Hope you have DSL or cable. It worked for me at 66k. Took about an hour. See the post above for the address. Regards, Bob.

Guest H_Kev55

I'll second that statement.I've been a UT beta tester since day 1 and I never get tired of playing will all the bells and whistles.KJ

Guest H_Kev55

Just to reiterate....ProjectAI and Ultimate Traffic are completely compatible with FS9....KJ