Sign in to follow this  
virtualstuff

Flight1's Ultimate Traffic . .

Absolutely the best bargain I have had the pleasure to purchase. This company has just raised the bar on what $29 can buy.Awesome, incredible. Most fun I've had since buying FlightSim 2002 Pro itself!Huge 195 Meg download, and easily worth it. CD not yet available. Includes a collection of utilities that are frosting on the cake.LOVE the airline status boards! Thanks Tom Main, Jeff Smith, all helpers and all beta testers. If you are even remotely interested in making your AI traffic as real as the weather, trust me. You want this program.

Yep I'll don't have the time (a lot of painting fun) to do it by myself (have the knowledge isn't that difficult for me but it takes a lot of time)... for so many airports pfff....Great program worth any Euro :-) love the traffic and also the palm spotter feature...Fast any easy with overlays :-) lucky me the download was average of 60 / 70 kbAndr

André

I feel like a social outcast here....LOL.I've no doubt that from what I've seen of the comments, UT is an excellent program and very good value for money.However, I won't be getting it. That's mainly because I LIKE putting my own AI together (and I already over 5/6ths of the number of flightplans judging by the size of the respective traffic.bgl files).I know it's time consuming, but I get as much satisfaction out of it as I do putting a new panel together. For convenience and (unquestionably) time saving volume, it's a terrific product. But I like constructing. Now shoot me as the mad infidel...:)

I agree totally. The aircraft look very nice and the purchase and installation are straight-forward. Don't miss Soar, Pacfica ,et al either..

Guest ront1

The realism at my airports just went up 100%!!Ron

Couldn't have said it better myself ;-)

Guest Salbado

Loaded it last night...got to bed at 3:30AM...work was no fun today.Realism in traffic with my homebuilt, concourses, gate calls, people moving around, FDS, wxRE, working the line. Where is this hobby headed?

pfff lucky you Mike 150 kb :-walksmileBack to painting, but it is a must have peace of softwaregreat job from Tom and Team :-)Had in no time a 3 overlay airport at EHAM :-eekO and framerates are better as with my first own edit EHAM }(Andr

André