Sign in to follow this  
Bill_Browning

Eaglesoft question

Guest Tim W

Sorry I can't ask this in the Eaglesoft forum because despite having rregistered it tells me the forum is locked and I am not active?Anyway re the Premier. I only have a strobe on the starboard wingtip and the tail. Also although the panel is pretty smooth, when I click the heading adjust knob whilst in a turn I get incredible stutters. This seems to be related to the clicking sound.I would appreciate any help from Eaglesoft on this and on how to be able to post in your support forum.I am Registered as Tim WThanksTim

Hey TimI found this at the Eaglesoft sight. Many complaining about the landing lights etc. The only thing I could find is that apparently the one or more of the entries in the aircraft.cfg file were not correct. Someone posted this fix. Let me know. In your Lights section replace entries with these. You may want to see which line or lines are wrong in yours first and maybe just comment out those and replace them with the proper ones listed below//Types: 1=beacon, 2=strobe, 3=navigation, 4=cockpit, 5=landing 6=taxi, 7=recognition, 8=wing, 9=logo light.1=2, -23.5, 0.00, 9.543, fx_beacon light.1=2, -4.067638, -21.542856, -1.343440, fx_strobeh light.2=2, -4.007101, 21.766573, -1.346386, fx_strobeh light.3=2, -21.875, 0.0, 3.232653, fx_strobeh light.4=3, -3.470554, -21.257143, -1.355545, fx_navredmlight.5=3, -3.558306, 21.486074, -1.392181, fx_navgremlight.6=1, 8.857142, 0.0, 4.514647, esdg_prem_cabinlight_fwd //beacon switchlight.7=7, 1.8, 0.0, 4.510, esdg_prem_cabinlight //recognition switch//light.8=5, 22.228572, 0.00, -10.0, esdg_prem_LL, //landing light switchlight.9=9, 12.5, 0.30, 0.50, esdg_prem_cabinlight_fwd //autoswitch controlledlight.10=9, 12.5, -0.30, 0.50, esdg_prem_cabinlight_fwd //autoswitch controlledlight.11=4, 12.0, 0.00, 1.50, esdg_prem_cabinlight_fwd //panel light switchlight.12=8, 10.3, -18.6, 8.60, esbj400_icelight //rightwing icelightlight.13=8, 10.3, 18.6, 8.60, esbj400_icelight //leftwing icelightlight.14=8, 5.75, -2.60, 0.1, fx_navwhi.fx //rightwing icelight point sourcelight.15=8, 5.75, 2.60, 0.1, fx_navwhi.fx //leftwing icelight point source

Tim,If it's any consolation, I am having the same problem with the Eaglesoft forum. I sent them an E-Mail, but no reply yet - very frustrating.As to the lights - there was a post saying they will be doing an update shortly which will fix the lights and a few other small problems.I have not been able to shut off the ground proxmity warnings - there must be a way, but I can't find it in the documentation.Dale

We have had server problems over the last 24 hrs, please check now:-)Ron Hamilton

Guest Tim W

GentlemenBob, Thanks for that, I'll work on the lights.Dale, Glad to know I'm not the only one having a problem and Ron, many thanks I'll have another go at accessing the forum.Thanks guysRegardsTim

Guest Tim W

Oh and by the way, the Premier is one wierd looking aircraft. I've never seen one before. reminds me of a pregnant Dolphin!:)RegardsTim

Guest SlimDady

I tried also never got an email ro anything.. user and pass wont work..also the paint kit was supposed to go up too.. dont see it yet though