Sign in to follow this  

Gamespot has more Flight Simulator 2004 Screenies!

Forgot to admit(just call me Sosa jr.), whom ever snapped those pic isn't very good at taking screen shots. Quite a few of them are horrible.

Thats what I get for looking at just the thumbnails, whilst posting the link! x( I know one thing for sure. I'd bet every last penny, that Bear didn't take those screens! :-wink2

Guest JonP01

They look OK to me.

x( Yuck! I've waited ages for screenies of the modern jets, and now that we see them - they look not much different from the FS2K2 jets, except now they're dirtier...I hope that the repainters get busy quickly, because those paints look really poor...

Could be the person takng the screenshot but that pic with the Global 747 shows alot of blurries underneath it on the ground textures.

Eric 

Guest Paul_W

Well there you have it; many of those screens aren't so different from those I've seen taken from the press release and posted elsewhere--meaning that it's not so much the person taking the shot as the sim itself. On some systems it will actually look like that.In my opinion some aspects of 2004 will represent big steps forward, but it's clear that MS will still have plenty to keep them busy in 2006, 2008 and beyond. I wish them well...but it would also be great to see those Russian developers collaborating on a civilian flight sim in the meantime.

Guest Pardue802

>but it>would also be great to see those Russian developers>collaborating on a civilian flight sim in the meantime.>I'm being daft here, but what Russian developers?Ken

THE 1, 1C:maddox (creators of IL2, IL2-FB)2. Eagle Dynamics (Su-27 Flanker 2.0, Lo-Mac)very competent guys...

Guest Pardue802

I gotcha. I suspected it had something to do with the IL2 since it's the only Russian-themed flight sim, but wasn't sure.Ken

I noticed in these shots and in some others that the mini-panels for the aircraft have been customized for type. The jets have a small PFD, and looks like the turboprops seem to have a more turboprop-esque display as well. Nice!-Greg

Ish! I thought my 2002 graphics were bad LOL