Sign in to follow this  
mverlin

Historic Jetliners Group Panels

I've been checking their site every day since they announced the new panels were ready for release....I've been waiting a very long time for the -60 panel.I live right underneath the approach 6-7 miles from runway 10 at Manston (EGMH). We have two *very* frequent visitors - MK Airlines 747-200F and DC-8-62 :)Now if only someone would do an MK repaint of the POSKY 747-200....

It is great to see the support for our efforts. I'm posting this in the hope of preventing anguished cries for assistance from people who have our -50 series panel installed.Please go to the HJG forum and read the Maintenance Alert we've posted there.Thanks again for your support.Michael VerlinHistoric Jetliners Group

I just hope they have improved their DC-8 flight models from the last time I tried one about a year ago. They flew like rockets, very fast and difficult to control. I appreciate what they are trying to do, but can anyone say as to whether or not they have improved on this obvious problem.Thanks,Robb

I am not sure which flight model you tried in the past. The flight models we have released with the new panels have all been revised. Statements such as "flew like rockets" and "difficult to control" are quite subjective. The feedback we are getting from the knowlegable folks who frequent our Forum would indicate that we've done well in that regard.Michael VerlinHistoric Jetliners Group