Sign in to follow this  
John_Cillis

FFX 737 Classics are up!

Here is the link for the 737-300, 400 and 500 base packages. YOU HAVE TO READ THE README FILE BEFORE REACHING THE DOWNLOAD PAGE! THIS WAS DONE ON PURPOSE FOR ALL THOSE FOLKS THAT CAN'T FOLLOW DIRECTIONS WELL!The repaints by the painters will follow later today!http://sgair.net/erick/B737/Mike BaumannFlight FX Design GroupStewart Global Aircraft

Guest GeorgeDorkofikis

Great news!!!!At last! A GMax 734 to merge with the dreamfleet panel and fly descently online!Thank you Sirs!George DorkofikisAthens, Greece

Superb!Can't wait to get home today!THANK YOU!Gavin

Gavin Barbara

Over 10 years here and AVSIM is still my favourite FS site :-)

Bump.

Gavin Barbara

Over 10 years here and AVSIM is still my favourite FS site :-)

Seems like a dead link :(I thought there were bandwidth issues on that url. Wouldn't the dl's of the 737 send things a bit over the top?-John

Guest DanWalloch

They have there own server now, they just got it up in the last few days.

Guest Wills402

Mike, just downloaded and installed them. They are beautiful! I do have a question though. Is it just me or did you forget the textures for the pilots and the inside of the door? Not complaining mind you, just curious.William

Guest DanWalloch

The Alaska -400 has all the textures. Maybe they got lost when the guys were going nuts trying to get things ready. And yes the -400 does fly like a charm.

I suppose Dan answered the question about the textures. I didn't take part in any phase of the classics this time around, so I know very little about anything regarding the files or dynamics. The classics got way out of hand and out of control from the very early days. I've just basically become the "messanger boy" on this release. :D In time, I may "tinker" with them. We'll see how things go. So if anyone has any issues with any aspect of the classics, I'll help the best way I can, but understand that it will be very limited help at best.Mike BaumannFlight FX Design GroupStewart Global Aircraft

Still can't get in--tried from two locations, one dial-up and one T1.... Must be too much traffic--I'll have to wait until all the fuss dies down. I can ping the server, however...-John

Thanks a lot for this very nice airliners, i have not test them yet, but i

Any chance of uploading the files to Avsim??I am getting 1.57 kb/s on my cable modem :( :(

Ark

--------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3

Guest Wills402

Not a problem Mike. The textures I was referring to are the textures on the Inside of the door when it's opened. They are blank gray textures. If thats the way it was intended then I also have no problem with that either. I don't open the doors often anyway. I was just checking out the animation of the door and stairs and happen to see it. I'll never see it again because, as I said I don't open the doors in most cases. My flights are over when I set the park brake at the gate.Thanks again to everyone at FFX for some sweet aircraft!!William

Guest Jack

JohnYup, it only works sporadically. Let me know which pub you're in and we can wait together. :~)JackD