Sign in to follow this  

Frame-rate friendly GA AI aircraft

Hi there,Can someone recommend a few nice GA aircraft(preferably G-Max) to replace the default GA aircraft for AI traffic.ThanksJ.C. (MYNN)

My FSDS 2 Cessna 140 seems to work ok. Also any fixed gear GA plane (if you don't mind not having an animated prop) made with FSDS 1 or even AF 99 will work for AI and may be easier on frame rates. I have several of Fred Banting's AF 99 Beavers running around as AI along with the FSD J-3 cubBrian

Hi J.C.have a look at my file bc_afcad.zip.This is the short info:"More than 40 small airports in southern and central British Columbia, previously unserviced by AI aircraft, come to life with this package. Even if you're not interested in this region, check out my templates and instructions for making seven freeware add-on planes, including the DHC2 Beaver, Pitts S-1S, and BushHawk-XP, usable as AI aircraft in any flight plan. Step-by-step instructions for people unfamiliar with AFCAD and Traffic Tools. By Holger Sandmann."Cheers, Holger