Sign in to follow this  
Chris Willis

Suggestion for utility #2!

Guest Lobaeux4

Wouldn't it also be great if we had, installed with FS SkyWorld a way to use a random install (just like the clouds) of the different Sun.bmp's, raindrop .bmp's, and moon .bmp's? That way, you'd get a random sun with rays, or orange sun, you'd have different moons and blue or clear raindrops. Again, I'm not sure how you'd be able to do that, but I think it'd be cool.Lobaeux

Hi, If you are talking about fs sky world, it does do all that's for the clouds, moon, sun, raindrop can be in random etc.You can have them before fs2002 is started or during the sim.Clouds can be in random during the sim and before.Raindrop, moon, sun, runways light can be selected in random before the fs2002 is started.Raindrop, moon, sun, runways light in random, during the sim, I am not sure, because the sim have to load the bmp first, so you will probably saw the new moon, sun , raindrop after you change airports to let fs2002 able to reload the bmp, or any way to let fs2002 to re-load.At this time, I am looking to works only at fs2004. ThanksChris Willis[link:fsw.simflight.com/FSWMenuFsSim.html]Clouds And Addons For MsFs

Kind Regards
Chris Willis

Guest Lobaeux4

Before I went off and started opening my mouth, I should've asked you first. The random install using FS SkyWorld will randomly select sun, moon and raindrop textures? I've got to reinstall those then, I dl'd then only put it the sun, moon, and drop .bmp's I liked best. I've got work to do now.Lobaeux

Hi, "The random install using FS SkyWorld will randomly select sun, moon and raindrop textures? "Yes, but there is no more fs sky world v2.3 in my web site, only v2.4 that's contains all files. There is no more external files download for fs sky world.ThanksChris Willis[link:fsw.simflight.com/FSWMenuFsSim.html]Clouds And Addons For MsFs

Kind Regards
Chris Willis