Sign in to follow this  
Borsi

Restart after OOM ALL BLACK - NO PANELS NO GAUGES !?

Hello to allI have seen there is written a lot about Out Of Memory Problems. After an OOM is happened I restart FS91 and go to my last saved flight file to continue the same flight.Sometimes it workes very fine. Sometimes not!Actually an OOM is happened with MD-11 while flying an approach at VHHH. So I called up the last saved good situation and the MD-11 comes up at the correct position.BUT at this time all gauges are gone ! and all the panel is only black screens..!? :( Can someone help me please? Did I do anything wrong?!Thanks a lot for any help!Boris, Switzerland

I assume you have restarted FS9 and tried selecting the MD11 from new rather than saved flight and you had the same symptom, correct?If so, then try to run the installer and select repair. Hope this helps.

Dan Downs KCRP

I assume you have restarted FS9 and tried selecting the MD11 from new rather than saved flight and you had the same symptom, correct?If so, then try to run the installer and select repair. Hope this helps.
Thanks Dan,instead of 'Repair' I have restarted my computer - and now all goes okay. Before that I could not load any MD-11 with correct panels in no way..!Strange to me - but finally I'm glad to have my MD-11 back fully operational... But my landing in VHHH 25L is gone.no way to continue the broken flight...!Boris