Sign in to follow this  
someone

Electronics Boutique has moved the shipping date to Jul...

I knew It.....I Just Knew it was to GOOD to Be True to have a ship date on the 14thx( :-hang

Guest cast1010

So what! 15 more days, that isn't the end of the world!

Guest SlimDady

Thing is 15 days is not much..But what this shows is microsoft may not be totally ready yet. We could see another few pushbacks.. It has happened in the past with other games

Guest RiddlePilot

And thats my birthday...Heck of a gift.

I don't know where you people learned to count, but July 29 is way more than 15 days away. Try more like 54 Days.

I think they mean an ADDITIONAL 15 days (29 - 14 = 15)

As an employee of EB I think it is probably in your best interest not to put all your bets on the 29th either.;)

Ark

--------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3

Guest hoohah

I'm not counting my new clouds before they from, that's for certain.I've already got my money set aside for the purchase of FS2k4; but my guess is that the money will be earning (low) interest until September or so. If I'm wrong, that's great - In the meantime I've decided to go ahead with some fs2k2 add-on purchases...RealAir, Flight1, FSD, and Reality-XP hear I come!-hoo"Sooner or later I rub everybody the wrong way..." - Jack Burton

Back when FS9 was announced, they (MS) stated July 29th. Wherever the info of earlier came from ws false. If it was from EB, they are notorious for having screwed up release dates.

Eric 

Guest TimD

Jack,Any gmax aircraft you get from FSD is guaranteed to work in FS 2004 and take advantage of any/all new features. That includes the gmax Commander and Cheyenne we just released, as well as the Seneca, which is due for an update release on June 16. There will likely be new file sets, as a new version of the sim always does something differently, but you can consider them FS 2004 aircraft. http://www.fsd-international.com/team/TD_forum_sig.gif

>Back when FS9 was announced, they (MS) stated July 29th.>Wherever the info of earlier came from ws false. If it was>from EB, they are notorious for having screwed up release>dates.Actually, we get ALL of our dates from the people who send us the games, we don't go around making crap up.So be upset at them, not at us.

Ark

--------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3