Sign in to follow this  
Guest panzerschiffe

Valmet L-70 Vinka

Guest Douglas K

Outstanding job on this, it even has a cowling out front to aim at the horizon in turns, that's something not many FS aircraft have.I am amazed by the level of detail, working aileron servo tabs! I noticed this while flying in the VC mode, looking left to judge my turn to final approach I was so mesmerized by the opposing motions of aileron and servo tab that I overshot my turn by about a 1/4 mile!After landing, I decided to check the elevators for servo tabs, and was a little disappointed when I didn't find any until on a sudden hunch I moved the elevator trim on my joystick and the trim tabs on the elevator moved in the correct direction of travel.Mikko Maliniemi, Kari Virtanen, Jukka Siirila and Aaron Swindle - many thanks!

Is it uploaded yet, can't seem to find it in the library.Anyone with a direct link for the download ?Cheers,Smalco

Guest WilliamD

It doesn't seem to be available any longer. Can somebody confirm this?

Guest Douglas K

That's odd, I could have sworn that I downloaded it from Avsim just this morning, all 23.5Mb of it, and that when I opened the zip fle with Winzip I saw this: ************************************************** ** AVSIM Online! ** ************************************************** This file was downloaded from the AVSIM Online File Library! Visit us today! http://www.avsim.com/ **************************************************my doctor warned me this would happen if I stopped taking my medication!

This is a great piece of work by all involved. I know it took Rob Young hundreds of hours to get the SF260 to spin and Rob is an absolute perfectionist and genious so full marks to the team for getting theirs to spin as there has obviously been a lot of detail and effort placed into this freeware offering.ThanksPeter

>>I know it took Rob Young hundreds of hours to get the SF260 to>spin and Rob is an absolute perfectionist and genious so full>marks to the team for getting theirs to spin as there has>obviously been a lot of detail and effort placed into this>freeware offering.>I wonder how long (hours) of programming it took to get the Vinka to spin?L.Adamson

Yes, it has been removed from our library per our policies on contested uploads. This a/c has been contested and we have removed it pending resolution between the two parties.