Sign in to follow this  
bkircher

SSR help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hi i need lots of help with the dreamfleet ssr.first i take the photo,then i change it to 16 bit image .then i save it to splash scren folder the i chage it to 800x600 pixles like it says .and look what comes out when i start flightsim thanks for the helphttp://forums.avsim.com/user_files/14595.jpg

What's the problem you're having? It's unclear from your post.

Bill Womack

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Visit my FS Blog or follow me on Twitter (username: bwomack).

Intel i7-950 OC to 4GHz | 6GB DDR3 RAM | Nvidia GTX460 1gb | 2x 120GB SSDs | Windows 7 Ultimate 64Bit

look at the pic the colors are not right .here is the right textureshere is the thing when i finish creatung a splashscreen my flightsim skrews up the colors.i dont know why it does that .and that is what i need help with .to straghtin up the coloes and the size of the splashscreen because the pic will never fit on the whole screen ,like this some are a rectangle not the full screen like the default splashscreen.and also on some the plane will be cut off and wont fit on the screen .like this plane nose not on screen, tail not on screen only body and along with that the colors are skrewed up.thanks for helping

I see. You probably should be aware that you can use the airliners.net photo for personal use, but you can't distribute it on the web. I noticed that they blocked your link to the photo... guess they don't allow deep linking within their site. Your problem is the color palette that you're using to make the image 16 bit. And you're sure your'e making it 16 bit and not 16 color, right? It doesn't look like 16 colors in the photo, but you never know ;-). Actually, 16 bit color shouldn't be that noticably different from the 32 bit color the original photo probably is in. Let me know what image program you're using to resize and redo the colors and maybe I can help some more.thanks,

Bill Womack

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Visit my FS Blog or follow me on Twitter (username: bwomack).

Intel i7-950 OC to 4GHz | 6GB DDR3 RAM | Nvidia GTX460 1gb | 2x 120GB SSDs | Windows 7 Ultimate 64Bit

hi i am using the image tool to make the pics a 16 bit image ,irfanview to make the pic size to a 800x600 in pixles.but the thing that ####### me off is that i dont do any thing to the colors of the plane.thanks for the help