Sign in to follow this  
Guest A321

Where can I get all the FFX Base packs

Guest A321

Hi Guys Where can I get all the FFX Base packs, for the 737Ng /737-400737-300. How does the FFX'x math up against arianes 737'sJason

http://sgair.net/erick/B737/The server is slow because of the load on it with everyone downloading at the same time, but it's getting better as the downloads are slowing down.As far as how does ours match up against Ariane's? No comparison! Ariane's beats ours hands down in many aspects. But you and others have to remember that it is PAYWARE and ours is freeware. BIG difference in quality and details. You compare payware against payware and freeware against another freeware. NEVER compare payware against freeware, because freeware will lose in most cases depending on actual product. See my other post here regarding this.Mike BaumannFlight FX Design GroupStewart Global Aircraft

I also found Mike that on dial-up, I could get peak DL speeds in the late evening. It did not take me much time to DL the package. I installed one package as I'd DL the next....Since I know you interface with some of the painters, do you know if any of them was working on an AirCal livery (like the excellent one recently released for the 200)? Aircal had one of the best liveries, IMHO... I was sorry to see them go--it's where I first flew on a '300.Sad you didn't have the base files at Avsim, only because I am curious about the DL stats--bet they shattered records.

Guest A321

Hi thanks for your reply. Im sorry if my post seemed offensive, but you are humbling yourself a little to much IMHO, Your NG in my oppinion wipes the floor with theres as regards to Flight dynamics, and model in some cases. I dont care about retractable lights and what not, your flys well, theres dont period.I know not to compare Freeware with payware, but trust me oppinion of your stuff is very high, and gives payware a run for money, however as both you and ariane dont provide a panel, i think in this instace there is room for comparsion. Just because i paid for one and got the other, from the sheer dedication and kindness of people like FFX, dosent mean your's is by default any worse.Please dont take my reply as aggersive, or offence.Jason

No offense was taken. :D I merely wanted to point out that people shouldn't really try to compare the 2. Both payware and freeware has their good points and bad points. And Ariane does offer a panel. Just because they don't include it with their birds is understandable. Everyone has their own prefernce as to what they like and dislike and what they feel is "real" and not real. So they left it up to buyers choice.Anyway, glad your enjoying our stuff.Mike BaumannFlight FX Design GroupStewart Global Aircraft

I love your stuff mike!I have ariane birds and i can tell you that i compare the two simply because the quality is so close that you can compare them.In many respects FFX wins hands down!And the fact that ariane's panel comes separately just means that from now on we can only buy the panel and not bother with the planes.CheersBIK

Speaking of FFX base kits. is there such a thing as an FFX base 722? I see so-called repaints that seem to include all the required files for a complete aircraft, but is there a "standard"?scott s..

Guest A321

And just to add that yes they do provide a panel but its not an NG panel, i own nearly all the arine stuff. and belive me you can compare.