Sign in to follow this  
TonyB

A heartfelt thanks from a very grateful simmer

Hi all,I know it's been said many times before this post but, I just wanted to voice my personal heartfelt thanks to all the freeware and payware authors who continually strive to take Flight Sim to new heights. In addition to these freeware and payware groups and individuals, thanks MUST also go out to all the re-painters and tweakers among us who take already great (and not so great) works of art and give us more excellent planes to fly, tools to use and scenery to see. This thing we call Flight Sim and the community surrounding it, is IMO, made entirely possible by the tireless efforts of these authors. To all of you who give to me the things (no matter how big or small) that help make my simming experience the closest to "the real thing" Thank you so very much.Keep up the great work!!Mike A.http://www.members.shaw.ca/madamo/boeingsig.jpg

I couldn't have said it better myself, my friend.I don't have the talent myself to do the wonderful things which these people create so I, too, am eternally grateful for all the addons which are made.David

Guest LonelyplanetXO

Hear hear.LPXO