Sign in to follow this  
Tom_Weiss

ENB Series Mod

a more natural light version of the ENB Mod, included is the d3d9.dll and enbseries.ini, to activate/de-activate, press SHIFT+F12fsx%20enb%20mod.jpg

Guest 413X3

Thanks. Which enb version dll file did you end up using?

Guest 413X3

how much of a framerate hit do you get with it enabled?

Guest j0nx

Is this the same old version or was something newer just released? Also when I click the photo link in your post it says access is denied...

I have never heard of it before. What is it and how well does it work? Did some goggling and saw that it is used for the Grand Theft Auto game, but what is the scoop with FSX? Anyone know much about it?Stephen

Guest j0nx

Its a free little addon that gives you a nice light bloom with no hit in fps kinda like how that magical dx10 patch was supposed to do but never did.... I have been using it for a few months now. It's very cool.

Is this the same old version or was something newer just released? Also when I click the photo link in your post it says access is denied...
you have to register

Guest j0nx

Ahh well I don't want to register. Was it a new version or still the same old version?

this is a version of the configuration of the mod I made, it adds a softer glow.I am sorry, but you have to register if you want to download :)

Its a free little addon that gives you a nice light bloom with no hit in fps kinda like how that magical dx10 patch was supposed to do but never did.... I have been using it for a few months now. It's very cool.
Not entirely correct. Many including myself experience a massive FPS hit when using this mod. It works well for some and not so well for others. It seems to be very system dependent.

Am i missing something here or you are using another person's freeware mod to make people register on your site and advertising it here?

Alvega

CPU: AMD 7800X3D | COOLER: Cooler Master MasterLiquid 240L Core ARGB | GPU: RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB OC | Mobo: ASUS TUF GAMING X670E-PLUS WIFI |
RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR5 6000MHz PC5-48000 2x16GB CL36 | SSDs: WD Black SN770 2TB NVMe SSD (WIN11), WD Black SN850X SSD 2 TB M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4 NVMe (MSFS), Crucial MX500 2TB (Other stuff) | CASE: Forgeon Arcanite ARGB Mesh Tower ATX White | Power Supply: Forgeon Bolt PSU 850W 80+ Gold Full Modular White 

It's a must have mod in my opinion, It works in FS9 and FSX. I don't use it at night though as it's too bright. Also, is there a way to stop it reactivating when you go in/out of windowed mode ? Rather annoying for me on night flights.

Regards,

Max    

(YSSY)

i7-12700K | Corsair PC4-28700 DDR4 32Gb | Gigabyte RTX4090 24Gb | Gigabyte Z690 AORUS ELITE DDR4 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Guest 413X3

works great, thanks for the tweak! I love how you can press print screen and the dll has a built in script to save a new bmp file in the main fs folder.can you change the night lighting to have a little more glow, and be a little darker? other than that the day looks perfect