Sign in to follow this  
Guest Terblanche

Can't see the runway lights in FFX's Boeings

Guest Terblanche

If you look at the three pictures attached ... you will see that the runway lights are hardly visible with any panel of the B737's from FFX - the moment you go to any other aircraft you could clearly see the runway lights!I've tried everything possible to see the runway lights better but you only see them from

Turn off the landing light....see if that improves things for you...-John

Guest Van

Hi jchpa32,If you are referring to the top pic of my 737-200 panel, then it was I who created that particular panel and there are conditions to be met before I can email it to anyone...Please see my "737-200 panel" thread to read the conditions. My thread is in the MS Flight Simulator General Discussion Forum and you can either do a search or browse the topics. I believe it's on page 6 or 7 by now.If you are referring to the second pic, then thats Arianes original 737-300 payware panel available from their site.Regards,Van LatendresseYeoDesigns/AFG Group

Terblanche:To elaborate on Tom Gibson's comment, open the panel.cfg file with NOTEPAD and try editing the DEFAULT VIEWS section, usually found as the last entry in the file, to something like this:{Default View}X=0Y=0SIZE_X=8191SIZE_Y=4800Some people complain how this causes a distortion in perspective, or some darned thing. At any rate, I find the incresed visibility of taxiway and runway lighting to far offset any such perceived distortion. Try it. If you don't like it, write the original numbers down and change them back. Pretty simple.Good Luck, http://www.bwiairport.com/images/carrier_logos/co.gifAlex ChristoffN562ZBaltimore, MD

PowerSpec G426 PC running Windows 11 Pro 64-bit OS, Intel Core i7-6700K processor @3.5GHz, ASUS GeForce RTX 4070 12GB Dual Graphics Card, ASUS TUF Z590-Plus Gaming motherboard, Samsung 870 EVO 2TB SSD, Samsung 750 EVO 500GB SSD, Acer Predator X34 34" curved monitor (external view), RealSim Gear G-1000 avionics hardware, Slavix, Stay Level Custom Metal Panel, Honeycomb Alpha Yoke, Honeycomb Bravo Throttle, Redbird Alloy THI, Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals.

Mr. Latendresse-Yes, I was referring to the top picture. Very nice panel! I will read the thread. Thanks for the reply.-JCH

did you, just in case, disable the VC view in the 2D pit.i have seen the landing lights until is got rid of that one.see fs2002.cfgthere must be something likeseeself=1 i don't know exactly the right parameter, but it soundz something like it.cheers