Sign in to follow this  
rstough

Weather Maker Worth Further Development?

Hello Everyone,We at Calibre Software Solutions value everyone's thoughts.We are in the process of development of Weather Maker Enhanced Edition and the Professional Edition, but as of recently we have noticed a lot of new weather products come out. Thus we are beginning to wonder if this is not overkill.Thus we wanted to know what your thoughts were about Weather Maker, what you want to see improved, and other additional features you would like to see.Thank you for your time.Sincerely,Reed StoughPresident - Calibre Software SolutionsEmail: reedstough@calibresoftware.com

Reed Stough
Managing Partner
REX SIMULATIONS 

supportwww.rexaxis.com

We should all wait for the FS2004 which is going to bring major changes to weather. And then will be clear what sort of weather improvements will make sense to pursue.Michael J.

Guest ba747heavy

Not overkill at all. Competition is good for the market ;-)I personally would like to see less charged for WM. I would like to use a payware weather generator software, but I don't want to pay 20+ for it. I know your program is good, but....:)

Guest crashing_pilot

hi,first off,i really like weathermaker 1.4,i use it with every flight,i'm amazed at how it works,so i think you should just continue with the enhanced/pro editions,for you use quite a unique way of "doing" the weather....i'm hooked to this,that's fer sure ;-)regards

Thank you all who have contributed either by writing in this forum, or sending me a direct email with your thoughts and opinions.We will be evaluating this situation carefully. Thank you again for all the interest.Sincerely,Reed Stough

Reed Stough
Managing Partner
REX SIMULATIONS 

supportwww.rexaxis.com