Sign in to follow this  
Guest sfgiants13

Flightplans

Guest sfgiants13

How do you install the flightplans made by PAI downloaded here? I know I need to download the aircraft from PAI. But, how do you import the flightplans so they will work?

Guest sfgiants13

Just to let you guys know, I have AITM, and AI Traffic.

Guest sfgiants13

Am I on the right track with this. I add the new project in AITM, them compile it?

Guest sfgiants13

I'll check it out. Thanks man.

Guest WorkingStiff

Isn't it nice to have your own personal support site here? :-lolYou don't need to use AITM; simply cut the flightplans from the file provided by PAI, and paste them into the flightplans.txt file in the FS2002ScenedbATCScenery folder. Then run TCOMPILER which is included in TTools and installation will be completed.Incidentally PAI's default installer can do all of this for you. As I've stated before, if you insist on doing this manually it would be worth your while to read up on the PAI website on how to do manual installations.

Guest sfgiants13

>Isn't it nice to have your own personal support site here?>:-lol>>>You don't need to use AITM; simply cut the flightplans from>the file provided by PAI, and paste them into the>flightplans.txt file in the FS2002ScenedbATCScenery folder.> Then run TCOMPILER which is included in TTools and>installation will be completed.>>Incidentally PAI's default installer can do all of this for>you. As I've stated before, if you insist on doing this>manually it would be worth your while to read up on the PAI>website on how to do manual installations.Yeh, it is pretty nice. All I've been doing for the past 2 weeks is reading up on stuff like this. I haven't touched my flightsim except to check if the AI traffic works.