Sign in to follow this  
Guest bones

GO-FLIGHT

Guest metaleye

Hello to all:I will like to know if any of you have any experience with the G0-Flight control system for FSim. I will really appreciate any input on this matter.Thank you.

Guest Mgarmy

I have been using their modules for over a year now and must say that the investment was worth every penny. If you ever get around in buying them I recommend a setup where you have plenty of P8 modules to control various FS functions.Mannie

Guest metaleye

Hello Mannie:Thank you for your time, I placed an order for some modules, the information that is posted on the Internet Page was convincing.Thanks and best regards,Miguel

Hi I have been using for over a year also, and could not live without them. I have 4 P8's, 2 166's , an LGT and the MCP. High quality and reliable. Remember though that some 3rd party commercial a/c addons by pass some of the default autopilot functionality and if you are buying the MCP or planning to, you might want to identify those aircraft which do so. Mostly the heavies if I remember correctly.BobG

I fly the R4D Gooney Bird MAAM...Do you think Go-Flight inst. will work.....Fox

Guest jaapverduijn

Yes! Apart fromt he common FS commands that can be used on GoFlight straight away, with Key2Mouse you can keymap many mouseclicks to the GoFlight pushbutton elements. I have my landing gear, two push button elements and one toggle switch element all configured for Briefing Time, and you can do the same for the R4D. It adds greatly to the enjoyment. Jaap Verduijn.

Thanks Japp, I am mainly instrested in tuning Comm radios and ADF etc., and maybe the new autopilot. Fox

Guest BMarcoux

Could someone please explain what this keytomouse program is. I have many Go Flight modules. Could this be a work around for compatablity problems say with PSS Airbus or Dreamfleets panels and the go flight units? Thanks for any help

Guest bones

Brad,The latest drivers for the Go Flight units now allow you to program the P8's with custom keypress commands as well as the large number of preset commands.Go to http://www.goflightinc.com and get the latest drivers and the revised help file for more details.boneshttp://fsaviation.net