Sign in to follow this  
Guest MC767

Merge of DFB737-400 & FFX B737_400

Guest MC767

HiI have merge the cockpit instrument panel of DF to FFx B737-400 (that is I have "alias" it ).The panel is as per normal except that when I select HDG the A/C won't TURN!!Any Ideas as to why & how to rectify itManys Thanks.

Same issues here. Am interested to see if anyone is successfully using both DF and FFX stuff together. Eric

rexesssig.jpg AND ftx_supporter_avsim.jpg

HiFor some reason when the two are merged You lose your aileron control.Not sure what causes it, but you can't make any turns in the air.Arnold

Maybe Eric can chime in on this issue, it seems odd that we're the only ones having this problem, he specifically states on his website that the 737 panel only needs to be pointed to the DF panel and nothing further so I assumed this was tested prior to release.

Guest Cpt_Simoty

Hey guys I can help,If you go into the aircraft.cfg there will be a section on the autopilot. Copy and paste the same section from the dreamfleet aircraft into the FFX one. The problem is the bank selection is tunred off.All the bestSimon

Add this to the (autopilot) part of the aircraft.cfg, the DF737 panel will then work 100%use_no_default_pitch=1use_no_default_bank=1

Guest MC767

Hi allMany Thanks to all your replies.