Sign in to follow this  
Arklight1

How do you use overlays at airports??

Do I just install each overlay with AFCAD??I am using PAI Aircraft and have a whole bunch of Aircraft Packs installed already.Thanks!:)

Ark

--------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3

Guest cloudtops

Shane,You do install the AFCAD overlay files representing different airport facilities that are located at the same physical airport facility (FS2002 physical, that is). Then you need to use a program to move the flightplans related to your base airport to their respective overlays. AITM by Thomas Molitor is fantastic freeware for doing this and performing many other aircraft/flightplan manipulation tasks:http://www.molitor-home.de/fs/aitm/Documentation is included in the help section, and I found the program's user interface to be pretty intuitive.Kevin

Thanks Kevin!GREATLY APPRECIATED!!:) :)

Ark

--------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3