Sign in to follow this  

Great news from Lago !!!!!!

Hi,Just some heads up for the development of "Mad Dog 2004" by Lago.Not a second to early IMHO....;-) FS really needs a good MD80 system.http://forum.videogame.it/noncgi/ultimateb...ic;f=5;t=001309Lets hope that it will include a full system FMC aswell.....Fly safe, :-wavehttp://www.scandicair.com/images/SA_Banner4b.jpg

Staffan

Shame the link doesn't work.Gavin

Gavin Barbara

Over 10 years here and AVSIM is still my favourite FS site :-)

Why the heck do you want an FMC in an MD-80?As delivered they didn't have FMCs... Maybe an INS but that's it.

Guest Ian Ritchie

>Shame the link doesn't work.>>GavinCopy and paste it.

>Why the heck do you want an FMC in an MD-80?>As delivered they didn't have FMCs... Maybe an INS but that's>it.Hi,Sorry, I meant FMS,..but that is the same thing as FMC,..or?Mad Dog 2004 most probably will be a digital version (not analog), since the earlier Mad Dog title was a digital panel. It may come as a surprise to you, but in the MD8x series all way up to MD88 with digital panel,..all have FMS. :-)I am just checked in my MD8x series handbook,...delivered by McDonnell Douglas btw, and in no part of the handbook it is mentioned anything about any INS system, but a thorough presentation of the FMS system,...go figure. ;-)Fly safe, :-wavehttp://www.scandicair.com/images/SA_Banner4b.jpg

Staffan

IanCopy and paste itI did. Still doesn't work for me. Oh well.Gavin

Gavin Barbara

copy everything between the < > but leave the < > out ;-)

Ah ha! That's how you do it.

Gavin Barbara

Trust me the Maddog will be good. Lago did a great job on the first one (for its time) and I am sure they will do good on this one. Marc UAL Employee/Owner