Sign in to follow this  
Guest CapHavoc

Puerto Rico BGLs

Guest RiddlePilot

I was flying with a few buddies around Puerto Rico the other night, and my coastlines were nothing but right angles. The only add-on scenery I have for down there is SJO 2000 with all the updates for 2K2. Can anyone tell me what BGLs I need to pull of the CD to fix this?Thanks

Guest juan_v

HiDowndload the followimg files:1. prtorico.zip by Toni Agramont at flightsim.com2. prmesh.zip by Eddie Denney at AVSIM3. prlandclass_108595.zip by Juan Pizarro aka Sirsanka at AVSIM :-wave

Guest RiddlePilot

All three of them, or just pick one?

Guest WorkingStiff

I would say all three since they all have different functions. :-)But you may also want to check in your Scenery Library if you don't have one of your scenery files disabled. I don't have that problem with Puerto Rioc but then I've never really looked closely although I have flown in there quite often.

Guest CapHavoc

Howdy,Just a word of caution re: Toni Agramonti's scener(ies); whilst great for VFR Caribbean flights, they can be frame-rate killers on low to mid-range systems.YMMV, of course.