Sign in to follow this  
Guest RiddlePilot

Dreamfleet 737 urgent

Hi i have the Dreamfleet 737 crossed with the FFX 737 and i would like to ask how do you slow down the TOGA takeoff it goes straight to 360 knots and when i'm on approach the heading selector will not turn to the heading.ThanksG-MIDYhttp://www.airliners.net/open.file/265713/L/

Lawrence Ashworth

XhCuv5H.jpg

In the file library get the following file and install according to the directions: ffx-dfmerge.zipThis will solve your problem.

I have used the merge files, but I have a continued problem of not being able to use the autopilot at all. I cannot select any modes on the MCP. No switches light up, nada.I fully program the FMC, and the problem persists.Any ideas?Thanks,Ed

Guest RiddlePilot

Confirm that you're at least 500 AGL, and wait a couple of days for a merge (-500, followed shortly by the rest) that has realistic fuel flows and N1 settings.

OK, sounds good. One problem that should not be related, though. If I turn on the FD, I get the 'FD' indication on the EADI, but the FD bars do not appear. And, previously, I could 'arm' the various modes (HDG, ALT, V/S) while still on the ground. I have since lost that functionality.--Ed

Guest RiddlePilot

I just fired up the old DF model, and I don't get FD bars without VNAV and LNAV active, which you can't turn on below 500' AGL.

I just fired it up too.......and feel like a total yutz. 'nuff said,--Ed

Guest RiddlePilot

Maybe you're thinkin about PIC.

A bunch of problems I've seen with the FFS 737-400 and DF737 panel merged "as per the FFX instructions"....- Several flap settings don't show correctly on the flaps gauge. Flaps 15 shows as 2 on the gauge, as an example.- Why can I see the nose gear in the landing view?- FMC had the plane climb almost all the way to FL350 cruise altitude at 6000fpm or faster.- The wings rocked back and forth the entire trip....edit: - "Anti Collision" light (should be the beacon) actually operates the strobes. Position Strobe/steady (which should be the strobes) does the same thing as "Position Steady" (just operates the NAV lights in either switch position). So, to turn on the beacon I gotta turn on ALL lights and then turn off the strobes & landing lights.......Will try this merge file mentioned earlier this thread.... :)

StoneC0ld_zps439869f4.png

Declared weather:  FSX: ASN / FS9: ASE

Guest RiddlePilot

You can go for the one mentioned near the top, or wait for one I'm working with another fellow AVSIMmer on. Climb rates are normal, N1 settings and fuel flows are darn close to accurate (per B737 performance charts) in cruise, and everything works within the constraints of the DF FDE (which can't be edited in order to get it even closer to perfection). Couple of more tweaks and test flights, and it'll be set.

I installed the aircraft.cfg from the file mentioned above, haven't had a chance to test it yet but will soon....Will probably try yours in comparison, use whichever fixes the most things :)

StoneC0ld_zps439869f4.png

Declared weather:  FSX: ASN / FS9: ASE

That's great news Travis !! :DBut when will it be done and released ??I've just tried the ffx-dfmerge file that was mentioned above in a combination with DF-737 panel and the FFX-737-500, and it works fine to me with a few exeptions !I don't know if it's dead accurate on fuel flow and engine thrust. The first thing i noticed was that you need to set thrust to aproxematly 50% N1 to make it move and start taxing on ground!This should be equal or less than 40% N1, but I know this is a common issue with several aircrafts in MSFS.Second thing is a very fast climb rate! This I don't know whether is realistic or not since I have no experience with normal climbouts on any 737-500 from real life !It holds the accurate N1 setting throughout the whole "climb" mode and "cont-climb" mode with somewhere between 15-20 degrees climb pitch attitude in "LVL-CHG", it holds V2+10 KTS perfect up to 3000 ft, and accelerates smoothly up to 250kts after that.Regards,Steinar