Sign in to follow this  
byork

FS2Crew 2010 PMDG 737, 737 PIC and Default 737 FAQs and Troubleshooting

I find sometime the pushback does not work sometime. It start to pushback, turn to the left ok, but does not stop. If I stop the pushback and start to taxi to the runway, I get a message that pushback had been completed and tells to me set breaks. When this happens it turn on the pushback back on and stop the taxi and the plane goes back.

Does the pushback work on addon airports?

Edited by Mark Hyder

Pushback works at all airports.

It uses the built in Flight Simulator pushback mechanism, which can be a bit funky (super wide turns).

If you want the best pushback, I suggest GSX. It completely overrides the FS pushback system and uses its own system.

GSX is totally separate from FS2Crew, but you can still use FS2Crew and GSX at the same time. They just don't interface with each other.

GSX is its own stand-alone pushback utility. It operates independently of the FSX pushback mechanism.