Sign in to follow this  

FSD's new Cessna Citation, show your support...

Yes I would buy one of those - not the real one of course.If FSD built this I would plop down my Credit Card very quickly.The cockpit is so simple - all glass with just the required backup instruments and mechanical actuators. See ya,Kathy.http://forums.avsim.com/user_files/15840.jpg

Guest RobK

Looks like we will be getting two Citation jets! Eaglesoft has just announced the upcoming release of the Citation X! http://www.eaglesoftdg1.com/upcoming_releases.htmVisiting FSD's support forum, looks like they plan on developing either the Citation I or II looking at the photo they have posted.Rob

I'd love to see them do a Citation as welll--especially any of the single pilot certified Citations, such as the CJ1....-John

Guest jcuellar

Hi All,I will support the Citation 500's series. I managing 3 citations:Citation I C500Citation II C550Citation SII S550Any information needed for this project contact me please at my emailjcuellar@prodigy.net.mxLooking forward for this beauties.

Guest product

Personally I'd love to see the incredible talent at FSD applied to something more "realistic" for the average flyer- one of the upcoming personal mini jets that's in the 1mil price range, etc... I think the bigger machinery is already well represented. Just my opinion though :-)Joel

The nice thing about the CJ1, or even the older Single Pilot Citation jets, is that one can find one "used" in the 1.5-2 mil price range. If I were a real owner, and needed a light jet for personal/business purposes, a used CJ1 would be an ideal choice vs. waiting for the Mustang/Eclipse/Safire/Century genre of jets... Look how Flight1's 421C did.... The real model isn't made any longer, but it's proven among the most popular for MSFS....-John

Guest progrmr

Yea, I'd like a FSD Citation. Talk about knowing it would be done right - FSD RULES!

The only problem with the personal minis, is they may never see the light of day.... The Eclipse, Safire and Century jets have all been slow in coming out--brilliant in concept, but as Eclipse found out, reality was something else. I'd rather they pick a classic, like one of the Single Pilot Citations, as that's the closest thing to a real mini-jet that we have.Either that, or the Lanciar IV-P--it can reach close to jet speeds, and that's within reach of many pilots... And like the Citation, it's flying and sold today...-John

>The only problem with the personal minis, is they may never>see the light of day.... I agree. On top of that it is rather hard to simulate aircraft that doesn't exist yet.Single-pilot entry or mid level jets - CJ1,CJ2, Encore, Bravo, etc - they are all available NOW and they are all great airplanes. I would also add Raytheon Premier I - awesome machine too and won the FLYING's prestigious award for the overall design.Michael J.

Guest frankcubillos

>>With RealityXP releaseing an FMC in the upcoming Jetline C>addons you can be sure there will be close collaboration with>FSD on this project>if and when it does occur>DennisUmmm Eaglesoft has a collaboration with Reality XP too :D ---Banners? We don't need no stinkin' banners!---Visualize FSGateway/ProjectAI sig banner here

Hmmm...the Premier1 is flying now at our site:-)We also are Partnered with Reality XP:-)Ron HamiltonEaglesoft Development Groupwww.eaglesoftdg1.com

MichaelI thought the Premier 1 was poor on range and thirsty unless flown high?Peter

RonYour Premier I is a delight and even works beautifully in Shhhh you know what ;-)Its my main mountPeter

Thanks Peter, coming from you that is a compliment for sure! The same techniques will be applied in the CX and we think folks will be pleasantly surprised when they fly the 400A Update:-)Best,Ron HamiltonOh by the way, might you be available for beta testing:-)