Sign in to follow this  

FSD's new Cessna Citation, show your support...

MichaelAs the most popular real world light jet I am surprised that the CJ has literally been ignored by the flight sim community. Microsoft should have added this as a generic aircraft as it is made in large numbers today.Peter

>Michael>>As the most popular real world light jet I am surprised that>the CJ has literally been ignored by the flight sim community.>>Microsoft should have added this as a generic aircraft as it>is made in large numbers today.FWIW, EaglesoftDG is still working on the Citation II SP/2

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Guest crabster

Seeing how Eaglesoft is already making Citation X and Citation II, I'd rather see FSD make a King Air or a regional turboprop like the Saab or Embraer.BTW anyone know the status of FSD's Navajo?

Guest Steve Small

Hmmm ... I don't know how this rumour started but it's not correct. At least as far as we know !About 9 months ago we announced that we were to do a Citation but no sooner than we announced it than Eaglesoft also announced their plans to do a similar project. There being no intention to get involved in a 'which is better?' type scenario, we agreed we should drop the Citation and as a result of this experience I don't think you'll find we'll be signalling our intentions regarding any project quite so early ever again. You will see a jet from us quite soon, perhaps even before the Citations, but we have no plans to repeat our previous error in judgement and tell you exactly what it is so early. With hindsignt, we really should not have dropped the Citation as we would have completed it by now.I am quite sure that Eaglesoft will do a fine job on their Citations. They have never been done well for FS.http://www.fsd-international.com/team/Steve_signature.gif

Guest crabster

Hi Steve,Any news on the Navajo? And do you guys think a King Air would be worthwhile (like a 90 or 200) Thanks!Andy

Guest Steve Small

Hi Andy,The Navajo will be released in a few days. I am not permitted to show it to you here, but you can see previews on our 'Previews Forum'. I am not permitted to you a link to that venue or our website as FSD are, after all, from the Dark Side.As to a King Air ... I agree that either the 90 or the 200 would be a worthy subject and it's been on our short list for some time. Who knows what the future may hold !Best,http://www.fsd-international.com/team/Steve_signature.gif

Andy,here's the link to FSD's website: http://www.fsd-international.com/Hey Steve, nice to see you around in the forums. How are things going downunder? Hope you had some time to rest during the holidays before the big release. Really looking forward to that Navajo....Cheers,Petehttp://members.aol.com/pzsoulman/myhomepage/logo.gifAthlonXP2000,AbitKX7-333(latest4in1),512MB/2700SDRAM,WinXP,DirectX8.1,Geforce3TI200(128MB)(Det.30.82),SBlive(WDM5.1.2601.0)

I9-13900K, RTX 4090, DR5-6000MHZCORSAIR ICUE H150I ELITE, ASUS PRIME Z790-P, THERMALTAKE TOUGHPOWER GF3 1350W, WIN 11

Guest Steve Small

Hi Peter,Nice to hear from you as always. No rest yet, mate, but I'm taking six months off the day job starting the 17th. Golf and fishin' are on the agenda. No real time for forums nowadays other than to set records and facts straight, or as in this case, to clarify a misunderstanding.I'm hoping the training goes well for you at ComAir. One day soon the wheel will come full circle : it will be a very strange and unusual day after a lot of hard work and $$ spent, make sure you enjoy that first charter !Drop me an e, direct. Best,http://www.fsd-international.com/team/Steve_signature.gif

"You will see a jet from us quite soon, perhaps even before the Citations..."Steve, any chance that this will be a Lockheed Jetstar???:9-GeorgeM at 5B6

Steve, sorry if we had a runway incursion re: Citation II.I should have dropped you a private note before our announcement as a courtesy. Please don't put yours aside because of us....recently had some personel changes and the CII/SII was put on the back burner.I would personally like to see you all release your CII when it's ready.No butting heads on our end:-) If you guys have it ready please go ahead with it:-)We will still release one but we don't have a date right now:-)Just a note here...we do have plans to build a number of Citations so we wish you all the best on whichever jets you build.Congrats on the Navaho by the way, it's looking sweet and I'm sure it flies like a dream:-)

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

>Ron,>>Hey it happens. With all the folks making aircraft I'm>suprised it does not happen more often. No loss though. I'm>sure you guys will do a bangup job on the Citation.>>Keep the blue on top!>>http://www.fsd-international.com/team/TD_forum_sig.gifThanks Tim, Our best to you and your Team in 2004:-)

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png