Sign in to follow this  
Guest JamesWoods

This maybe why CS 767 is more FPS humgary than PMDG 747

Guest JamesWoods

In an effort to setup for keyboard keys for CS767 i turned on Fsuipc logging to see what messages the CS767 is sending to FSX when i do things like adjust Autopilot settings etc.To my suprise i found that CS767 is bombarding FSX with an endless stream of messages regarding Fuel Selector and Anti ICE. These messages are endless, constant , and continuos. I think its a bug, and i also think its the same reason that CS767 with less graphic quality than PMDg 747 is taking more FPS than pmdg 747.This is what i set in fsuipc to see FSx messages IMHO this is the never ending constant stream of messages slowding FSXwhen using CS767, and its always the same two messages, anti ice and fuel selector In order to check this theory i loaded other aircraft and none of them was bombarding fsx with endless stream of messages like the CS767.For example PMDg 747 sends a Nav2 message every few seconds, you can see it in Fsuipc log, but the stuff from CS 767 is like a water fall of usless messages slowing down FSX.This is the only explanation i have for why CS767 could be consuming more FPS than PMDG 747.Lets face it people, there are very very few professional left in the FSX addon develoment community, we getting a constant stream of half baked products these days, it makes me wana move to XPlane or just park FSx and wait to see what aerosoft comes up with in thier attempt develop new product to surpass Xplane and FSX.Until then we are the beta testers for this folks.With so many buggy products like UT2, REX2 that we pay for, kind of starting to think those who do thier simming on piratebay are the real clever guys.OPen Fsiupc and see what i mean, the rate at which CS767 is sending all these messages to FSX is bound to slow down any system, and i think its the reason why CS767 gives less FPS than PMDG 747. CS767 graphics is not as complex as the PMDG747, yet you get less FPS with CS767.

With so many buggy products like UT2, REX2 that we pay for, kind of starting to think those who do thier simming on piratebay are the real clever guys.
Another stupid comment like this and you are out.OK?

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.

While you are viewing the FSUIPC log and not seeing activity, it might be that the PMDG bird is sending more of it's stuff direct through SimConnect and not through FSUIPC.I'm not up to date on FSUIPC's integration with SimConnect, especially with regard to logging, but this might be an issue of apples to oranges.

Guest JamesWoods
Thanks for the unprovoked personal abuse David Roche. Its not the first i have had from you. And probably not the last.Your efforts in this forum are always against the best interests of the customers of the forum.Keep It up, You can call me stupid any time you want. But i will not descend to your level of abuse yet.

Thanks for the unprovoked personal abuse David Roche. Its not the first i have had from you. And probably not the last.Your efforts in this forum are always against the best interests of the customers of the forum.Keep It up, You can call me stupid any time you want. But i will not descend to your level of abuse yet.
Then I'll second it.Don't promote piracy. It's a slippery slope that's best to stay away from. Those are just the rules.

Guest familyguy
Dear Mr Roth,maybe you've gotten used to getting your mouth shut in your country whenever you spoke against a certain product/organization/whatever, but this is AMERICA... you need to abid by certain rules... being the FREEDOM OF SPEECH one of them.I couldn't care less if you were a stinking pilot for the IAF or in EL-AL or whatever... i find you obnoxious and rude maybe that corresponds with you iaf pilots down there in the middle east... specially when you take pride of killing gorilla gangs andsuch andnever faced a real airfoe in your life...andyes syria and eygpt's are not considered an airforce.I swear if you continue silencing people and deleting their opinions ...you should follow this sentence : I will die letting you convey your opinion even if disagree with it..and a personal note to JamesWoods ... dont bother him.. ******* look at hs country... his prime minister/ministers come to the US every X months begging us for money... they can't even maintain a country witout us supporting them... what a joke countryso you see... tom gave him an admin position so now he has a little power so he's ON some sort of a power trip.. esp. when his country is so oppressed by the government ... what a jokeThis is the nature of democracy.. now i know in israel or whatever shithole you live in you dont follow this simple guideline but in this forum you will !

Guest JamesWoods
Then I'll second it.Don't promote piracy. It's a slippery slope that's best to stay away from. Those are just the rules.
If i wanted to promote piracy, i would add a link to a torrent where you could download good FSX stuff for free.There is nothing i have said in this post, not even close, that should warrant the abuse from David Roch.I find your abuse totally unprovoked and i take it personal. That you will abuse me for making a comment that any dissapointed customer who feels ripped off will make.Words like stupid and other abuse is the reason why i dont play games where teenagers are many cause in such places they throw abuse at each other all the time.But here , in a mostly very adult area, to start throwing around unprovoked abuse is setting a new low standard for what is acceptable on avsim.Have it your way for nowDavid Roch you dont have the right kind of attitude to be placed as forum admin, i have observed your behaviour over years and threads, you treating adult members of this forum like kids , and you always abutually rude.

Dear Mr Roth,maybe you've gotten used to getting your mouth shut in your country whenever you spoke against a certain product/organization/whatever, but this is AMERICA... you need to abid by certain rules... being the FREEDOM OF SPEECH one of them.I couldn't care less if you were a stinking pilot for the IAF or in EL-AL or whatever... i find you obnoxious and rude maybe that corresponds with you iaf pilots down there in the middle east... specially when you take pride of killing gorilla gangs andsuch andnever faced a real airfoe in your life...andyes syria and eygpt's are not considered an airforce.I swear if you continue silencing people and deleting their opinions ...you should follow this sentence : I will die letting you convey your opinion even if disagree with it..and a personal note to JamesWoods ... dont bother him.. ******* look at hs country... his prime minister/ministers come to the US every X months begging us for money... they can't even maintain a country witout us supporting them... what a joke countryso you see... tom gave him an admin position so now he has a little power so he's ON some sort of a power trip.. esp. when his country is so oppressed by the government ... what a jokeThis is the nature of democracy.. now i know in israel or whatever shithole you live in you dont follow this simple guideline but in this forum you will !
1. This is not America. This is an international forum of flight sim enthusiasts and we have rules for conducting yourself in the community. One of those rules is not to promote the act of piracy. It is up to the administrators and moderators to determine what that means.2. Bashing anyone based on nationality is absolutely uncalled for and should not be tolerated in any civilized community.3. Political statements are off topic and should be confined to the proper forum.I'd hope that David is willing to just consider a warning here, because the Terms of Service is very clear about the one strike rule.

Guest JamesWoods
1. This is not America. This is an international forum of flight sim enthusiasts and we have rules for conducting yourself in the community. One of those rules is not to promote the act of piracy. It is up to the administrators and moderators to determine what that means.2. Bashing anyone based on nationality is absolutely uncalled for and should not be tolerated in any civilized community.3. Political statements are off topic and should be confined to the proper forum.I'd hope that David is willing to just consider a warning here, because the Terms of Service is very clear about the one strike rule.
Mr 'NotASenator' you could write 10000000000000000000000000 lines of text, but from all you say what i gather is that.CALLING PEOPLE NAMES LIKE STUPID IS ACCEPTABLE.You refuse to condem the actions of David Roch as being more in tune with a forum full of teenagers that think nothing of abusing each other mother.Flight Simulation is a hobby of mostly adults and generally gentlemen, cause its not a first person shooter game.The behaviour of David Roch, not just on this post but on most is nothing but bulying, abusive and generally rude.From what you say 'NotASenator' i can see you sanction this kind of behaviour, since like you said you second his comments.Just come out and say it, free speech on fsx products is not acceptable on avsim. Cause it conflicts with what ever other interests you may have that you cant share with us.I made a rant about a product i dont like, my comment totally directed at the product, and you justify David Roch abusing me on a personal level for that.We are all adults here, average age probably in the 40's or higher, you better tell your David Roch to stop treating us like kids. Or better still advice him on proper conduct.

For when Tom gets in here, I just wanted to point out that it only took two posts from me before someone accused me of having a hidden agenda. :( I'll make it easy, my agenda is crystal clear. I don't care what you say about any products, as long as it's civil and doesn't suggest that piracy is acceptable or "clever".

With so many buggy products like UT2, REX2 that we pay for, kind of starting to think those who do thier simming on piratebay are the real clever guys.
Take a look at the thread again. Nobody has said anything about your comments about the product other than me suggesting that you might need more data to support your hypothesis. I don't even know anything about the add-on you're talking about.That line I quoted above is the only thing David or I are commenting on, and it's not the sort of thing you get to say if you want to post here, because it is read as an explicit promotion of piracy.EDIT: By the way, my name is Brian. It used to be in my sig, I'll put it back in there.

Guest JamesWoods
For when Tom gets in here, I just wanted to point out that it only took two posts from me before someone accused me of having a hidden agenda. :( I'll make it easy, my agenda is crystal clear. I don't care what you say about any products, as long as it's civil and doesn't suggest that piracy is acceptable or "clever".Take a look at the thread again. Nobody has said anything about your comments about the product other than me suggesting that you might need more data to support your hypothesis. I don't even know anything about the add-on you're talking about.That line I quoted above is the only thing David or I are commenting on, and it's not the sort of thing you get to say if you want to post here, because it is read as an explicit promotion of piracy.EDIT: By the way, my name is Brian. It used to be in my sig, I'll put it back in there.
I see what you mean, that is why you support and second the Most CIVIL behaviour of David Roch to resort to personal abuse by calling me stupid. That is civil.If i wanted to promote piracy i will add a link to torrent here.Anything else is just avsim clamping down on free speech, in a bullying , abusive , and rude manner.

OK, let's close the thread here and send back Mr James to his nursery. You can follow Mr James poetry here:http://forums1.avsim.net/index.php?showtop...p;#entry1629375

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.