Sign in to follow this  
kerosene31

My first experience with FSX

Well, I bought:UTXGEXCarenado ArrowThat's enough for today. :( FPS are pegged at 30 with beautiful textures, landclass and water. :( When my wife sees this credit card bill I'm going to need a real plane to get out of town!

-------------------------

Craig from KBUF

Guest Mesa
Well, I bought:UTXGEXCarenado ArrowThat's enough for today. :( FPS are pegged at 30 with beautiful textures, landclass and water. :( When my wife sees this credit card bill I'm going to need a real plane to get out of town!
What about the L-39!! :(

Congrats! That's a fantastic start.

What about the L-39!! :(
Don't have it yet. But, I've read about this new innovation. It's on my list of future purchases.

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

That should be common sense, the more that the sim has to process, the more resources it takes. I wonder how many are out there blissfully unaware of this online community and addons and are enjoying FSX in it's purest form? I wonder if we didn't have highly detailed airports, HD cloud packages with extreme weather conditions, addon aircraft that go beyond sane poly limits to show every detail possible or AI packages that congest airports how many here would even have FPS issues?Don't get me wrong, I am just as guilty as the next, but I have learned from my experiences with this in the past and my design work enough to make more informed purchases and so far, it's all good (knock on wood, LOL)
FWIW, I run default FSX and FS9. Except for some addon AI and some airports I made. I'm having a blast.Bob

Bob

i5, 16 GB ram, GTX 960, FS on SSD, Windows 10 64 bit, home built works anyway.