Sign in to follow this  
ingoke

It

Hi PMDG team!Would love to read some news about the J41 and the 737NGX. I know the NGX is still in an early stage of development, but some more info would be terrific. It

Hi PMDG team!Would love to read some news about the J41 and the 737NGX. I know the NGX is still in an early stage of development, but some more info would be terrific. It

Would you rather have us release an aircraft this week or sit here and make forum posts about it instead? :( I did post several threads with info and screenshots less than 2 weeks ago, they're stickied at the top of the forum...

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Would you rather have us release an aircraft this week or sit here and make forum posts about it instead? :( I did post several threads with info and screenshots less than 2 weeks ago, they're stickied at the top of the forum...
Ryan, I think you just opened a can of worms. :(

This week, huh?Yeah baby. Shut up and test. :( Scott

Whoa...I see the hit count on this thread skyrocketing...Noah B.

Noah Bryant

SWEEEEET! :(

Scott

KGPI

Banner_MJC1.png

You guys ask for updates every 2 seconds lol Just let them finish it...when its done its done. Let the flames begin. I'm wearing the pants for it today. :(

Danny

Whoa...I see the hit count on this thread skyrocketing...Noah B.
I bet precisionmanuals.com starts slowing down, too, with traffic.

Kyle Weber (Private Pilot, ASEL; Flight Test Engineer)
Check out my repaints and downloads, all right here on AVSIM

It's quiet because we're all out hunting wabbit. :(

...when its done its done.
This reminds me words of Duke Nukem Forever developers :(

l knew l shouldnt have bought the PC-12 hehehehe l knew it this week... well l hope so.Might be time to get things ready..Thx PMDGl hope it is this weekRegardsPaul Jones

Duke Nukem *takes* Forever recently became Duke Nukem *postponed* Forever haha!

Would you rather have us release an aircraft this week
Seeing as PMDG don't do release dates, I'm going to hold you to this. My week ends Friday. :(Best regards,Robin.

hehehe l`m on holidays now. l recon by friday. l hope earlier but thats fine. l`ll buy friday, read on the weekend and fly by Monday.Lets see.RegardsPaul

Boy, I knew this thread was gonna be fun :( That's what you get, when you're the leading company out there. People just won't leave you alone!Ingo