Sign in to follow this  
ingoke

It

without PMDG where would we be ...
together with our family, on a walk in the forest, having some fun with the kids down on the beach - maybe a trip to the movie, out hunting og fishing, in a restaurant with a nice girl or maybe even in the fitness center doing some execise instead of getting a fattish old grumpy man doing nothing but burn off valuable time behind an old dusty computer screen etc etc etc.PMDG you have done nothing good to me.................... or have you :( :( Anders

So I'm wondering what the norm is for PMDG. Do they normally release on a Friday so everyone can fly during the weekend, or have they released in the middle of the week before? Anyone remember what day specifically the 747 or MD-11 was released? My guess is they will release it late Thursday night, as Friday is payday for many folks and they'll be happy to spend some of their paycheck on an addon.Curt

Well, you know its not out yet. The AVSIM forum hasn't crashed. :(

13900K | MSI RTX 4090 | 64 GB 3600 MHz | 4x SSD + 1x HDD | ASUS 42" 3840x2160 120Hz OLED
VirtualFly TQ6+ | Virpil WarBRD + Constellation Alpha | MFG Crosswind V2 | RealSimGear GNS530/430

spacer.png

Well, you know its not out yet. The AVSIM forum hasn't crashed. :(
Haha, hilarious! :( Well Ryan better alert Tom an hour before release or we may have another breakdown. And, belive me, we don

Ryan, I think you just opened a can of worms. :(
Where are the screenshots and new info? i have been killing myself but i dont see them anywhere,please help.

Where are the screenshots and new info? i have been killing myself but i dont see them anywhere,please help.
This is the consequence of making great products and having a very loyal user community. I have been browsing Youtube daily to find some videos. :(

Scott

KGPI

Banner_MJC1.png

So I'm wondering what the norm is for PMDG. Do they normally release on a Friday so everyone can fly during the weekend, or have they released in the middle of the week before?
They prefer to release Monday-Sunday. :(

This should be interesting, lol. All I know is the card is ready and waiting whenever the bird is finished. I will leave it at that. Certaintly will be keeping an eye here more though . Thank god this is a short work week for me. Would be perfect. :(

You're kidding me right? I post in the thread saying we're we're wrapping up for release and not to expect anything further until the release... and I get immediately questioned as to where the new screenshots and info are. /gun to head
Haha, hilarious! :( Well Ryan better alert Tom an hour before release or we may have another breakdown. And, belive me, we don

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Where are the screenshots and new info? i have been killing myself but i dont see them anywhere
ScreenHunter_10Aug132044.jpg :(

Believe me, we will be thrilled if this is popular enough to crash Avsim again. ;)
Well, my card is ready anyway. :(