Sign in to follow this  
alexan0204

FS9 Waterbug

Hello!I have a problem, witch i think most of the ppl here a familiar with?Utennavn-23.jpgDo not care about how == I am an idiot! == the water texture is, but look at the square that is normal water, and outside whre it looks really wired?Before i reinnstalled i remember that i had a fix that fixed that problem, but cant remember witch. Someone help me?

Reduce your visibility to mask this situation.

It looks like you have the extended terrain box unchecked (turned off). Please make sure that it's checked and see if that helps.gwillmotP.S. to Jim.......Telling someone (especially a "newbie") to mask the problem rather then trying to find the root cause of the problem is NOT helping the person nor solving the problem. Your advice is usually better than that.

Hello!I have a problem, witch i think most of the ppl here a familiar with?Utennavn-23.jpgDo not care about how == I am an idiot! == the water texture is, but look at the square that is normal water, and outside whre it looks really wired?Before i reinnstalled i remember that i had a fix that fixed that problem, but cant remember witch. Someone help me?

I believe that problem is caused by certain water textures, where is it much more visible with some more then others. Try another set of textures and see if it helps. Also, lowering your visibility to 60 also helps combined with soft horizons.

Hi All,I told him that because it is the truth. Search here, Flight1, FlightSim, and so on, and it is the way it is. Remove all the visibility from FS and fly over major water and you will see the infamous water cross. Now, if anyone can post a screen shot with unlimited visibility and showing something better, I'll gladly modify my suggestion!No textures are going to change this, so all you can do is pull back on the visibility and then the cross is not so noticeable.Thanks,

Two shots at 15000ft - not brilliant I admit, but both unlimited vis, extended textures off and on. Reckon the "on" ones looks better. the OP's looks worse though I think. Could the graphiics card make a difference?Dave