Sign in to follow this  
psolk

Only seeing page one....

This is the message I see and there is only 1 page available in the FS9 forum. This is logged in or out."No topics were found. This is either because there are no topics in this forum, or the topics are older than the current age cut-off. " Any suggestions? MY PC clock is right as well...-Paul

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

Hi Paul. :( I am seeing exactly the same thing matey, so it's not you or some of you're settings.I was just about to view and post in the two threads we have been chatting in, but alas I can only see the same as you, One page!At least we know it's not us as such :(

Guest Staggerwing

Resynchronized the Forum should be good now..

For future reference.If you experience this anomaly add a post saying so, for the mods consideration.Then look at the bottom of the FS9 forum page and you will find several drop down boxes.If you see one labeled "Show All" change it to something like "From:5 days" and click the "Remember these options" box. Then press go.This has fixed this issue for me.Hope this helps,Joe

The best gift you can give your children is your time.

sigbar.gif

For future reference.If you experience this anomaly add a post saying so, for the mods consideration.Then look at the bottom of the FS9 forum page and you will find several drop down boxes.If you see one labeled "Show All" change it to something like "From:5 days" and click the "Remember these options" box. Then press go.This has fixed this issue for me.Hope this helps,Joe
Funny Steve, it was not seeing those threads that made me realize something was wrong lol. But I just got home from a 100 mile ride on the new bike and all is fixed now! Thanks guys!-Paul

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg