Sign in to follow this  
Guest pbn

Some problems with ASA

Guest pbn

I have a problem with getting ASA to connect to FSX.If I start ASA first and then FSX, the weather depict doesn't become active and the weather is the default in FSX. It seems also the nearest airport is shown as where my last flight ended, so I guess ASA doesn't connect properly to FSX. If ASA is shut down and then restarted, weather depict gets active and the weather changes in FSX.I'm using FSUIPC (non pay) with FSX.When using ASA with FS9, very often the weather from last session is used, untill refresh is pushed.I'm wondering if there is a setting somewhere, I haven't set correctly. I can't find anything oblivious, so I thought I would ask.-Peter

Hi,Sorry for the problem.We connect with SimConnect in FSX. Please post your ASA_Log.txt file and I'll be happy to take a look.Are you using XP or Vista?Always start ASA before FS as a rule.Thanks,

Guest pbn

I have tried a number of times, and I have had one succes and a number of failed attempts.I'm using XPI have attached a log where I tried starting ASA, loaded a flight plan and started FSX with ASA.I waited around 10 minutes with no weather updates and then shut down FSX and then ASA.-Peter

Hi,Please update to B433 or B435 and then try.Thanks,