Sign in to follow this  
Logr

Payware A/C Comparison

I here testaments like this and it's really cool. :( I was one of the guys on the 737 team making sure we produced the best add-on possible. Vic and the team really listened on this one and we all delivered. I'm pushing for an upgrade to this model to bring the VC on par with their E-Jet series. We are currently working on a surprise that many here will welcome in the coming months. I'm glade to hear after all this time people still hold the Feelthere 737 in high regard.Speaking of the other options I feel their all great and something must be done to find out why you're having problems with the ERJ. I've never heard of issues like this with this plane. It's real easy on system resources and a joy to fly...
That's unbelievable... If that VC could be updated to current standards, both for FS9 and FSX, I'd be very happy indeed. I'd pay extra for that!

Benjamin van Soldt

Windows 10 64bit - i5-8600k @ 4.7GHz - ASRock Fatality K6 Z370 - EVGA GTX1070 SC 8GB VRAM - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX @ 3200MHz - Samsung 960 Evo SSD M.2 NVMe 500GB - 2x Samsung 860 Evo SSD 1TB (P3Dv4/5 drive) - Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM - Seasonic FocusPlus Gold 750W - Noctua DH-15S - Fractal Design Focus G (White) Case

How's the performance of the Citation X from Eaglesoft? I have the CII and it's very smooth.
All of our feedback is that it's smooth as silk on any reasonable rig. :(

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

Correct. The Eaglesoft FS9 Citation X Extreme 2.0 is perfectly flyable as released.With full Documentation and dedicated Support Forums we believe that users will be well satisfied with their purchase choice.The Navdata Service Upgrade is our no extra cost fullfillment of our commitment to building the most accurate and realistic Citation X ever built for either FS9 or FSX.The Navdata Service Upgrade simply completes the SID/STAR support along with all of the more complex routines including Altitude and Airspeed Restrictions.The Navdata Service Upgrade also supports Navigraph Subscriptions under the name Eaglesoft/Mindstar for those interested in Navigraph Subscription Service.The Navdata Service Upgrade includes an Out of Date Database and users who wish to keep their Databases Updated should subscribe to Navigraph Service.PS: Beta Testing of the Navdata Service Upgrade is going very well and it is hoped that Navigraph will have the Eaglesoft/Mindstar Version available for the September Cycle. :(
I'm afraid this afternoon when back at home I'll put my credit card to work :( Darn! Can see you're working on a Citation XLS and a Dornier 328. You're gonna get me to go broken... As for now, have all your corporate jets for FS9 and enjoyed them a lot. They all went smooth and without a glitch on my old not-so-state-of-the-art box.

How about the MADDOG?JimCYWG
Which one? Leonardo's "Fly the Maddog"? Please can you tell us anything else about your experience with Maddogs? I'd like to try a MD-80 series bird, but not sure which one to choose (for FS9). Thanks.

Which one? Leonardo's "Fly the Maddog"? Please can you tell us anything else about your experience with Maddogs? I'd like to try a MD-80 series bird, but not sure which one to choose (for FS9). Thanks.
Leonardo's is harder to get into. Ultimate Airliners - The Super 80 has a great VC and many training aids to help you get into understanding the MD80. Flight1 sells the Ultimate Airliners version for FS2k4. The training aids actually walk you through startup procedures in real time, truly unique in FS add-ons. Once you've mastered Flight1's option then you could move on to Leonardo's version.Speaking of versions Ultimate Airliners is the older steam gauge model where as Leaonardo's is the newer glass panel version (not to be confused with the 717 though, more like MD88 speed). To me Ultimate Airliners has a better looking VC and night lighting than the Leonardo version. What sells the Leonardo effort is it's attention to detail and specifics on proper procedures. I wouldn't want to be caught in the Leonardo version after dark with no option for dome lighting so I can see the switches (gauges are lite up but it's still too dark) because the MD88 is one complicated cockpit. For me the Ultimate Airliners package is more accessible and teachable offering hours of enjoyment...

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

I'm afraid this afternoon when back at home I'll put my credit card to work :( Darn! Can see you're working on a Citation XLS and a Dornier 328. You're gonna get me to go broken... As for now, have all your corporate jets for FS9 and enjoyed them a lot. They all went smooth and without a glitch on my old not-so-state-of-the-art box.
Many thanks for your business and glad to see that you've been enjoying our work. :(

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

I've been throwing a bug in Vic's ear on this and consideration in doing the 717...
Les a 717 would be a perfect! hopefully Vic considers it.

Cesar Martinez

Current system specs 

Amd 7800x3D MPG B650I EDGE WIFI  CORSAIR Vengeance 32GB DDR5

Alienware 34 aw3418dw at 120Hz 3440x1440 ultra wide

Asrock RX7900XT 2x 2gb GB ssd drives 1 GB western digital  nvme. windows 11.

I here testaments like this and it's really cool. :( I was one of the guys on the 737 team making sure we produced the best add-on possible. Vic and the team really listened on this one and we all delivered. I'm pushing for an upgrade to this model to bring the VC on par with their E-Jet series. We are currently working on a surprise that many here will welcome in the coming months. I'm glade to hear after all this time people still hold the Feelthere 737 in high regard.Speaking of the other options I feel their all great and something must be done to find out why you're having problems with the ERJ. I've never heard of issues like this with this plane. It's real easy on system resources and a joy to fly...
I'm starting to suspect that it's a setting or something. I have Captain Sim C-130, Aeroworx B200, Eaglesoft CII and they all run fine, no frame rate issues. I went ahead and bought the Legacy (it was on sale, why not...). Both the Legacy & the ERJ-145 have terrible frame rates in VC. Even while cold & dark with no power applied, just panning around has low frame rates - all my other aircraft are fine.

Both the Legacy & the ERJ-145 have terrible frame rates in VC.
old support forum -http://iemit.com/forum can be searchednew support forum -http://forum.iemit.comregistration requireduse the legacy's configuraton utilitystart : programs : wilco : legacyplay with the adjustments to tune the jet to your system.also, if in full-screen mode try windowed; if in windowed try full-screen. (old computer faster FPS in windowed ... new computer faster FPS in full-screen). alll computers are diffferent.--

D. Scobie, feelThere support forum moderator: https://forum.simflight.com/forum/169-feelthere-support-forums/

I'm starting to suspect that it's a setting or something. I have Captain Sim C-130, Aeroworx B200, Eaglesoft CII and they all run fine, no frame rate issues. I went ahead and bought the Legacy (it was on sale, why not...). Both the Legacy & the ERJ-145 have terrible frame rates in VC. Even while cold & dark with no power applied, just panning around has low frame rates - all my other aircraft are fine.
Not with me. I have frame rates locked at 30 and it runs @ 29+ in VC and 2D. Doesn't matter if it's C&D or on full power. Something is not right with your system. Jim D.

Leonardo's is harder to get into. Ultimate Airliners - The Super 80 has a great VC and many training aids to help you get into understanding the MD80. Flight1 sells the Ultimate Airliners version for FS2k4. The training aids actually walk you through startup procedures in real time, truly unique in FS add-ons. Once you've mastered Flight1's option then you could move on to Leonardo's version.Speaking of versions Ultimate Airliners is the older steam gauge model where as Leaonardo's is the newer glass panel version (not to be confused with the 717 though, more like MD88 speed). To me Ultimate Airliners has a better looking VC and night lighting than the Leonardo version. What sells the Leonardo effort is it's attention to detail and specifics on proper procedures. I wouldn't want to be caught in the Leonardo version after dark with no option for dome lighting so I can see the switches (gauges are lite up but it's still too dark) because the MD88 is one complicated cockpit. For me the Ultimate Airliners package is more accessible and teachable offering hours of enjoyment...
Thank you for the advice, I like better good old steam gauges for a change. I've just purchased a boxed version from Amazon.uk. A real bargain, abt 14EUR (abt US $20), shipping included :(

Guest skolapper

I wont say that Im crazy about the new design, but after seeing the comparison gallery it doesnt seem as bad now.... .....of course, Ill wait till I see one in person before I reach a final verdict.

I wont say that Im crazy about the new design, but after seeing the comparison gallery it doesnt seem as bad now.... .....of course, Ill wait till I see one in person before I reach a final verdict.
I figured it out - I set global max textures down to medium and now I get good frame rates on the Wilco birds. I don't know what that'll do to my overall look in the sim.

Palafox,After your 3rd OOM using the FS9 Flight1 MD80, you will probably find yourself switching over to the Leonardo effort.And you won't regret it. The Leonardo Maddog is in many people's opinion the best aircraft in FS9.It has one of the finest flight models in the sim (try putting slats out in your Flight 1 aircraft. You will notice it goes nose down??????????? - also, the Autothrottle doesn't keep the EPR selected by the TRP. The Leonardo is spot on).It also has systems simulated better than any other (including PMDG) and a failures generator which takes thing to the next level (with an MEL system built in).The flight 1 MD is a game compared with the Leonardo.Neilps. Dillo110, try flipping the flood light switch on the overhead if you have trouble seing at night :-)

beta.gif

Palafox,After your 3rd OOM using the FS9 Flight1 MD80, you will probably find yourself switching over to the Leonardo effort.And you won't regret it. The Leonardo Maddog is in many people's opinion the best aircraft in FS9.It has one of the finest flight models in the sim (try putting slats out in your Flight 1 aircraft. You will notice it goes nose down??????????? - also, the Autothrottle doesn't keep the EPR selected by the TRP. The Leonardo is spot on).It also has systems simulated better than any other (including PMDG) and a failures generator which takes thing to the next level (with an MEL system built in).The flight 1 MD is a game compared with the Leonardo.Neilps. Dillo110, try flipping the flood light switch on the overhead if you have trouble seing at night :-)
Thank you, Neil. I greatly appreciate your comments and impressions, and, of course, I've never discarded Leonardo's. I've seen and read diverse praising reviews and comments about it. The only con I saw when I learned about it for the first time, was it had no VC, but it seems the last version sports a functional one. So it's in my wishlist, though I'll have to wait until the next month (budgetary issues here).