Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest LAzerxxx

Can't find specific aircraft

Guest LAzerxxx

I was looking for a specific aircraft (ATR-72) and when I do a search for it it comes back with nothing. I look in the FS2004 Original Aircraft and there they are, but not the airline I want. How do I find a particular aircraft just by using the aircraft type,....i.e....ATR-72, MD-80, L-1011, DC-10?Hayden

Guest Gary Buska
I was looking for a specific aircraft (ATR-72) and when I do a search for it it comes back with nothing. I look in the FS2004 Original Aircraft and there they are, but not the airline I want. How do I find a particular aircraft just by using the aircraft type,....i.e....ATR-72, MD-80, L-1011, DC-10?Hayden
You can use what are called wild cardsin your search EXAMPLE B747* The * is a wild card and this will pull up anything with the letters B747 in it, And then limit your search to FS 2004 aircraft.

Meanwhile check out here.....http://www.isdt-israel.com/ many ATRsAndy[