Sign in to follow this  
Guest godfather103

American Airlines Livery Not in Just Flight 757

Guest godfather103

I was very surprised to find that American was not included in this package. I have searched AVSIM and found a downloadable version but it does not seem to work.Is there any place else that may have this livery?Thanks!

I was very surprised to find that American was not included in this package. I have searched AVSIM and found a downloadable version but it does not seem to work.Is there any place else that may have this livery?Thanks!
Omar try here this is one of the best aa paints for the cs757 by Corey ford http://www.avionic-online.com/texture.aal.zip

Cesar Martinez

Current system specs 

Amd 7800x3D MPG B650I EDGE WIFI  CORSAIR Vengeance 32GB DDR5

Alienware 34 aw3418dw at 120Hz 3440x1440 ultra wide

Asrock RX7900XT 2x 2gb GB ssd drives 1 GB western digital  nvme. windows 11.

He didn't specify which 757 he has. Since Just Flight carries both the Captain Dim and the PSS.Best we find that out first. Might make it easier to suggest links then.Cheers

Clarke Kruger - CYEG 

I was very surprised to find that American was not included in this package.
American Airlines will not allow anyone to distribute their livery or logo in a product/package that must be paid for. Most commercial developers don't release AA liveries and will wait for the users to make an AA livery which can be uploaded to a freeware library. Others make the AA livery available as a free download on their website.If you are looking for American Airlines liveries for any payware product your best bet is to search the file library here or if the developer has a forum, ask there. Unfortunately Avsim's File Library search function leaves a lot to be desired and I often find it quite hard to use successfully, so you may want to try this site http://blackswan.ch/airlinersearch/ which contains a searchable index of all the airliner repaints on Avsim.Hope this helps.

Guest godfather103

Im sorry. It was the PSS 757.1Thanks for the suggestions. I will try that database when I get home. It looks excellent!