Sign in to follow this  
Airbus

Vicplus Water Missing!

I decided to take a quick flight from Victoria Intl into the city to see the sights and scenery from the VICPLUS scenery package. To my surprise the water around the city and the docks was missing!! See attachment. I have not flown in this area for some time so I wonder if I have overwritten something. Thanks for any help resolving this problem. By the way I moved the high and low priority scenery to the top of my scenery.cfg file.Airbus

Al Kaupa

Digital Storm purchased 8/17/2011; Win7x64: Asus P8P67 Deluxe; Intel i7 2600K@3,9 GHZ; nVidia GTX 560Ti; 8GB DDR3 1600 Corsair Dominator; Power Corsair HX 750W; Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD; 300GB WD VelociRaptor; 1TB Seagate.

Any chance your are using Orbx's FTX and left it enabled?
No, it is off. I enabled it just to see what would happen and there is still no water.Thanks for your help!Airbus

Al Kaupa

Digital Storm purchased 8/17/2011; Win7x64: Asus P8P67 Deluxe; Intel i7 2600K@3,9 GHZ; nVidia GTX 560Ti; 8GB DDR3 1600 Corsair Dominator; Power Corsair HX 750W; Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD; 300GB WD VelociRaptor; 1TB Seagate.

No, it is off. I enabled it just to see what would happen and there is still no water.Thanks for your help!Airbus
Do you have UTX installed? If so, run its configurator again without making any changes to UTX settings.

Wayne Klockner
United Virtual

BetaTeamB.png

Do you have UTX installed? If so, run its configurator again without making any changes to UTX settings.
Thanks for your help! Unfortunately I do not have UTX.Airbus

Al Kaupa

I decided to take a quick flight from Victoria Intl into the city to see the sights and scenery from the VICPLUS scenery package. To my surprise the water around the city and the docks was missing!! See attachment. I have not flown in this area for some time so I wonder if I have overwritten something. Thanks for any help resolving this problem. By the way I moved the high and low priority scenery to the top of my scenery.cfg file.Airbus
All you have to do, is run the VIC plus again...and then pick REPAIR. It will do its 'thang....and you will have VIC Plus running as it should. This was an issue when some went from SP1 to SP2. Land where water should have been. After running the VIC Plus setup again..and picking REPAIR...all was well, when running FSX/VIC Plus again.Mitch

All you have to do, is run the VIC plus again...and then pick REPAIR. It will do its 'thang....and you will have VIC Plus running as it should. This was an issue when some went from SP1 to SP2. Land where water should have been. After running the VIC Plus setup again..and picking REPAIR...all was well, when running FSX/VIC Plus again.Mitch
Thanks Mitch! Got it fixed with the repair utility. Lovely place to fly!Airbus

Al Kaupa