Sign in to follow this  
Guest aman13

FA Announcements

Guest aman13

How can I hear the FA cabin announcements while in flight? I tried adjusting the volume however, I still don't hear anything.Thanks

How can I hear the FA cabin announcements while in flight? I tried adjusting the volume however, I still don't hear anything.Thanks
You'd need to hit the trigger points for the FA cabin announcements. However, the FA cabin announcements automatically play everytime. It's the volume that's the key.I suspect, however, your volume is just too low.Spin your mouse wheel "up" several times... that'll put the volume at max.

Guest aman13
You'd need to hit the trigger points for the FA cabin announcements. However, the FA cabin announcements automatically play everytime. It's the volume that's the key.I suspect, however, your volume is just too low.Spin your mouse wheel "up" several times... that'll put the volume at max.
I apologize however I do not have a mouse wheel. I tried to click the cabin announcement volume button however, it does not work.Sorry and thanks,

I apologize however I do not have a mouse wheel. I tried to click the cabin announcement volume button however, it does not work.Sorry and thanks,
Sorry, you need a mouse with a mouse wheel.I haven't seen a mouse without a mouse wheel in years.... they're dirt cheap... I might suggest picking one up.Not just for FS2Crew, but they make browsing web pages much easier.Cheers,

Or, if you don't want to buy a wheel mouse, you can download X-Mouse button controllerhttp://www.highrez.co.uk/downloads/XMouseButtonControl.htmIt's free, and can emulate mouse wheel scroll using your left an right mouse buttons.Using it:1. create a profile for FSX where left mouse button click sends mouse wheel down, and right mouse button sends mouse wheel up command2. make sure "bypass all actions when scroll lock is on" is ticked3. now when you toggle scroll lock key, you can use left and right mouse buttons for adjusting the volume.Note: I haven't tried this but it should work!Kimmo Kylevoice set managementBanner_FS2Crew_Team.png

hi bryan im having the same problem with the fa annoucement amd also with the frame rate this program really affects the frame rate as well i have the 747 fsx defalt and it plays fine just woundering what the differance is except for the voice?? oh and i have windows xpthx les and p.s id o have a mouse with the wheel and it doent work??

hi bryan in the config manager is the fscrew supposed to b active or not cause the jet way doesnt work at all unless i do it manually and thought u said it did work so can u let me know why plz thx.les

in the config manager is the fscrew supposed to b active or not cause the jet way doesnt work at all unless i do it manually and thought u said it did work so can u let me know why plz thx.
Hi LesHmm.. let's see if I understand you correctly :( FS2Crew needs to be active in the Configuration manager, otherwise the whole program won't work!As for the jetway, it will be connected when you run the preflight events by pushing the START button on the config panel. Also you need to be positioned at a gate. Gate departure set to on and AES set to off from the config panel - that's the default if you haven't touched them.Kimmo Kylevoice set managementBanner_FS2Crew_Team.png

One quick note be certain that you are back far enough from the terminal, front wheel on the yellow stop bar. For some reason FSX puts you a bit too close to the terminal and fs2crew will not set jetway etc, if position is not correct. shift+P to back up to stop bar then activate fs2crew, everything will work then.

hi bryan im having the same problem with the fa annoucement amd also with the frame rate this program really affects the frame rate as well i have the 747 fsx defalt and it plays fine just woundering what the differance is except for the voice?? oh and i have windows xpthx les and p.s id o have a mouse with the wheel and it doent work??
Les, it should have no affect on frame rates. We beta tested this on a lot of different machines with no frame rate loss.However, if you are experiencing a massive frame rate drop, that can happen because your Speech Recognizer is not set to English - US.Make sure your Recognizer in Speech Recognition Properties (via the Control Panel) is set to English - US.Otherwise all sorts of thing won't work.Cheers,
Les,Make sure you mouse over the CAB button, and scroll the mouse wheel up (to turn the volume up).You'll see a dot on the CAB button when the volume is in a position other than off.I hope to make a video today so you can see it in action.
One quick note be certain that you are back far enough from the terminal, front wheel on the yellow stop bar. For some reason FSX puts you a bit too close to the terminal and fs2crew will not set jetway etc, if position is not correct. shift+P to back up to stop bar then activate fs2crew, everything will work then.
Karl is correct. You have to be in the right position or FSX won't connect the Jetway. That an FSX thing. Also ensure in the FS2Crew Config Panel that GATE DEP is set to YES, AES is set to NO and Pushback required is set to YES.
hi bryan in the config manager is the fscrew supposed to b active or not cause the jet way doesnt work at all unless i do it manually and thought u said it did work so can u let me know why plz thx.les
Les, please send me a screen shot of that to admin@fs2crew.comThanks,

hi bryan i was woundering if u would b willing to join my computer and see what is going on everthing is working but the frame rate is really slow and i did check the voice rec and it is set to english plz let me know if its possible.thank yoiu les

hi bryan i was woundering if u would b willing to join my computer and see what is going on everthing is working but the frame rate is really slow and i did check the voice rec and it is set to english plz let me know if its possible.thank yoiu les
We can do that... I'll check your settings personally.Download a program called "TeamViewer" and send me an email:admin@fs2crew.comCheers,Also, email me your panel.cfg file located here:Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\B737_800\panelI suspect your panel.cfg file may have got bungled up with the FS2Crew entries somehow added twice.Cheers,

ok bryan im sry but im not vary computer savvy can u plz let me know where to find the con fig file u r wanting and i did down ld th team view alreadyles