Sign in to follow this  
Guest aman13

FA Announcements

ok bryan im sry but im not vary computer savvy can u plz let me know where to find the con fig file u r wanting and i did down ld th team view alreadyles
Hi Les,It's in this folder:Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\B737_800\panel\It's called:panel.cfgPlease email me that file.Cheers,

bryan i have looked and i can not find that folder im sry i did send u info on the teamview if u wanted to look on my computer ur self again im sry

Okay, we solved Les' issue.The problem was that the FS2Crew gauge entries somehow (not sure how), were added twice to his 737's panel.cfg file. So basically the FS2Crew gauges got loaded twice.That's noooo good.If that happens your mouse cursor will change to an hour glass/busy symbol, and your frame rate will go to like zero.If that should happen to you, please email me and I'll fix your panel.cfg.Best,

hi bryan just an update i did fly this morning and everything worked great how ever i do have a ? during the flight am i supposed to her the FA announcement during the flight like in cruise like u do in the 747 default if so plz let me know thx.les

hi bryan just an update i did fly this morning and everything worked great how ever i do have a ? during the flight am i supposed to her the FA announcement during the flight like in cruise like u do in the 747 default if so plz let me know thx.les
You can hear the FA cabin announcements if you turn the volume for them up.By default they are at volume level 0.Mouse over the CAB button and scroll your mouse wheel forward a few times to put the volume level up near the top.A dot over the cab button should be visible when the button is not off.Cheers,

byan i understand about the volume on the ground it woks fine it when u reach cruise alt and then the FA anounces seat belt signs r off etc i dont hear that everything else before that i do i hope i am explaining my self clear enough for u. and when u decent i also hear the FA annoucements it just in cruise mode.if it doesnt that might b somthing u can add on later.les

hi bryan ok the ones i dont get is the meals and in flight entertainment is there a reason why??
Their triggers are based on altitude. So make sure you're climbing high enough.IFE: Trigger is climbing through 31,000 feet.Meals: Trigger is climbing through 20,000 feet.FS2Crew must not be in descent mode for these announcements to play, so don't run the Descent Checklist until your close to the top of descent. Also the mode must not be in Pre-Flight.

Hello,I also have the problem that I can not hear the FA's announcements on the PMDG 737.You are referring to the "CABIN" button on the 737's radio panel, aren't you? There is a yellow dot on this button and I spinned my mousewheel forward many times, but though I don't hear any FA announcements.Do I have to chnage any of the volumes in the FS9 settings?RegardsOlli

Regards

Oliver Holstein

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Hello,I also have the problem that I can not hear the FA's announcements on the PMDG 737.You are referring to the "CABIN" button on the 737's radio panel, aren't you? There is a yellow dot on this button and I spinned my mousewheel forward many times, but though I don't hear any FA announcements.Do I have to chnage any of the volumes in the FS9 settings?RegardsOlli
Nope, on the FS2Crew Main Panel, there is a button called CAB. Put your mouse curser over it and spin the mouse wheel up.Cheers,

Nope, on the FS2Crew Main Panel, there is a button called CAB. Put your mouse curser over it and spin the mouse wheel up.Cheers,
Sorry, but I'm afraid I can't see the forest for the trees... :( What do you mean by "FS2Crew Main Panel"? - We're talking about the PMDG version without "voice commander".

Regards

Oliver Holstein

Sorry, but I'm afraid I can't see the forest for the trees... :( What do you mean by "FS2Crew Main Panel"? - We're talking about the PMDG version without "voice commander".
So you're referring to the old button control 737 version released about 6 years ago?I don't have the "old" FS2Crew PMDG 737 manual in front of me unfortunately.Did you check the manual?Also pls check the 'old' FS2Crew PMDG 737 support forum; it's down at the bottom of this support forum.Cheers,

So you're referring to the old button control 737 version released about 6 years ago?I don't have the "old" FS2Crew PMDG 737 manual in front of me unfortunately.Did you check the manual?Also pls check the 'old' FS2Crew PMDG 737 support forum; it's down at the bottom of this support forum.Cheers,
Okay, I browsed the old support forum and I found the solution: The older PMDG 737 version don't have any FA announcements at all. :( I'm using FS2Crew on the PMDG 737 and on the Wilco Airbus for more than a year. Now I saw a video with FA announcements on the 737 and and I realised that I can hear announcements on the A320 but not on the 737. Well, in this video it must have been FSpassengers or something...Anyway, thanks for your response!

Regards

Oliver Holstein

Okay, I browsed the old support forum and I found the solution: The older PMDG 737 version don't have any FA announcements at all. :( I'm using FS2Crew on the PMDG 737 and on the Wilco Airbus for more than a year. Now I saw a video with FA announcements on the 737 and and I realised that I can hear announcements on the A320 but not on the 737. Well, in this video it must have been FSpassengers or something...Anyway, thanks for your response!
You're right. The old 737 button version is I think 6 years old now and my memory is rusty.Sorry for the mix-up.The 737 Voice Commander of course has cabin announcements, as do the newer versions of FS2Crew.Cheers,