Sign in to follow this  
Scott Miller

Offical Support for 737PIC?

Where does one go for official support for the FS2004/FSX version of 737PIC (as opposed to the FS2004 only version)? I couldn't find it on Just Flight's website or Wilco's website. Justfeelthere's 737PIC forum hasn't had a posting in over a year!Perhaps someone here can help me out in the meantime. My problem is with installing (or rather uninstalling) liveries in the FS2004/FSX version. According to installation instructions that came with it, there was suppose to be an "install liveries" button on the installation screen. There was no such button. Rather, the installation software simply installed ALL 70+ liveries with out so much as a "by your leave", unlike the installation process for the FS2004 only version which did indeed allow you to pick and chose which liveries you wanted to install.I've installed 737PIC in both FS2004 and FSX. Yesterday I spent a couple of hours yesterday tediously editing the aircraft.cfg files for each model (300,400, & 500) in the FS2004 installation to remove unwanted liveries (about 3 dozen of them in fact). I'd like to avoid having to go through the same ordeal again to remove the same unwanted liveries from the FSX installation. If anyone knows of a less labor intensive way to do it, I'm all ears!

I believe that support has to be done with some sort of form on the Wilco site. All Feelthere aircraft have no official support forum.

Not sure about how is your distribution organized. Is it on a CD? If so, maybe there is a folder with a number of executable files, one for each version and liverie. At least that's the format you can download the liveries from the Wilco site, eg.: 737-300PIC_easyjet.exe - Easyjet livery for FS2004 737-300PIC_FSX_easyjet.exe - Easyjet livery for FSX

Where does one go for official support for the FS2004/FSX version of 737PIC (as opposed to the FS2004 only version)? I couldn't find it on Just Flight's website or Wilco's website. Justfeelthere's 737PIC forum hasn't had a posting in over a year!Perhaps someone here can help me out in the meantime. My problem is with installing (or rather uninstalling) liveries in the FS2004/FSX version. According to installation instructions that came with it, there was suppose to be an "install liveries" button on the installation screen. There was no such button. Rather, the installation software simply installed ALL 70+ liveries with out so much as a "by your leave", unlike the installation process for the FS2004 only version which did indeed allow you to pick and chose which liveries you wanted to install.I've installed 737PIC in both FS2004 and FSX. Yesterday I spent a couple of hours yesterday tediously editing the aircraft.cfg files for each model (300,400, & 500) in the FS2004 installation to remove unwanted liveries (about 3 dozen of them in fact). I'd like to avoid having to go through the same ordeal again to remove the same unwanted liveries from the FSX installation. If anyone knows of a less labor intensive way to do it, I'm all ears!
Scott, I have the same dvd the justflight pic737 for fs9 and fsx it installs all the liveries automatically when you install the software I don't think there is way to do it. you can try on the justflight forum http://forum.justflight.com/ they don't have a dedicated forum for it.Palafox the justflight Dvd comes with 2 big files one for fsx and the other for fs9 it doesn't give you in option as to what livery's you want to install.

Cesar Martinez

Current system specs 

Amd 7800x3D MPG B650I EDGE WIFI  CORSAIR Vengeance 32GB DDR5

Alienware 34 aw3418dw at 120Hz 3440x1440 ultra wide

Asrock RX7900XT 2x 2gb GB ssd drives 1 GB western digital  nvme. windows 11.

First of all, you can get the PIC 737 at Wilco, Aerosoft, or Justflight. Wilco publishes it in a FS2004 or FSX only download, or the two are boxed together. I think you can also get it separately boxed, but I'm not sure. At aerosoft, you have the FS2004, FSX and Vista compatible FSX version all in one download (that's what I bought, because I think it's the best deal out there), and Justflight has a boxed version of some sorts, I think, though I'm not sure. I say, get the Aerosoft version: Good deal, and very good support, a la Aerosoft.

Benjamin van Soldt

Windows 10 64bit - i5-8600k @ 4.7GHz - ASRock Fatality K6 Z370 - EVGA GTX1070 SC 8GB VRAM - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX @ 3200MHz - Samsung 960 Evo SSD M.2 NVMe 500GB - 2x Samsung 860 Evo SSD 1TB (P3Dv4/5 drive) - Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM - Seasonic FocusPlus Gold 750W - Noctua DH-15S - Fractal Design Focus G (White) Case

Where does one go for official support for the FS2004/FSX version of 737PIC (as opposed to the FS2004 only version)? I couldn't find it on Just Flight's website or Wilco's website. Justfeelthere's 737PIC forum hasn't had a posting in over a year!
the active support forum is -http://forum.iemit.comthe historical forum, which can be searched, is -http://iemit.com/forumif you purchased the download from wilco you need to contact them as wilco made installers. if your installer is from a different download distributer you must contact that distributer.--

D. Scobie, feelThere support forum moderator: https://forum.simflight.com/forum/169-feelthere-support-forums/

Palafox the justflight Dvd comes with 2 big files one for fsx and the other for fs9 it doesn't give you in option as to what livery's you want to install.
Bad luck. Well, I know that's not the ideal solution, but you always can download the liveries you're interested in from Wilco's site. I know, this way the only real advantage of purchasing the DVD distribution instead of the download is lost, but it seems the only option you're given, AFAIK.

I believe that support has to be done with some sort of form on the Wilco site. All Feelthere aircraft have no official support forum.
As I recall Wilco does not offer any support other than patches on it's site. I think there is a "support" button but clicking on it gets you sent to feelthere's website. Feelthere did, in fact, have forums for it's products and you can still access them but, as I said in my post, no one as posted anything to them over a year....

Not sure about how is your distribution organized. Is it on a CD? If so, maybe there is a folder with a number of executable files, one for each version and liverie. At least that's the format you can download the liveries from the Wilco site, eg.: 737-300PIC_easyjet.exe - Easyjet livery for FS2004 737-300PIC_FSX_easyjet.exe - Easyjet livery for FSX
No, that's not how the Just Flight installation CD I got works. After inserting the CD in the drive the splash screen comes up and the only choice you have is between installing the FS2004 and the FSX version. After you make your choice the installation process takes it from there without saying boo about liveries. It automatically installs all 70+ liveries (I think the Just Flight CD includes 5 or 6 additional liveries not available on Wilco's website) whether you want them all or not. the individual liveries are not accessible on the installation CD. With livery files I previously got from the Wilco site, I had to go into the aircraft.cfg file and add "Just Flight/" to the "feelthere/Wilco" in the ui_manufacturer line for each livery so they would work with the Just Flight FS2004/FSX version of 737PIC. At least not with the Just Flight 737PIC FS2004 version anyway.Scott

Scott, I have the same dvd the justflight pic737 for fs9 and fsx it installs all the liveries automatically when you install the software I don't think there is way to do it. you can try on the justflight forum http://forum.justflight.com/ they don't have a dedicated forum for it.Palafox the justflight Dvd comes with 2 big files one for fsx and the other for fs9 it doesn't give you in option as to what livery's you want to install.
(Sigh!) I'm afraid you're probably right! In fact, I was pretty much sure of it even before posting my message. I was just hoping I was wrong...Oh well, it'll give me something to do next weekend (G)!
First of all, you can get the PIC 737 at Wilco, Aerosoft, or Justflight. Wilco publishes it in a FS2004 or FSX only download, or the two are boxed together. I think you can also get it separately boxed, but I'm not sure. At aerosoft, you have the FS2004, FSX and Vista compatible FSX version all in one download (that's what I bought, because I think it's the best deal out there), and Justflight has a boxed version of some sorts, I think, though I'm not sure. I say, get the Aerosoft version: Good deal, and very good support, a la Aerosoft.
Ah, I've already got the Just Flight FS2004/FSX version...

the active support forum is -http://forum.iemit.comthe historical forum, which can be searched, is -http://iemit.com/forumif you purchased the download from wilco you need to contact them as wilco made installers. if your installer is from a different download distributer you must contact that distributer.--
Thanks, I've actually been to both. Unfortunately, the active support forum you mention lists a "Call! for 737PIC" forum but this appears to be for an addon package for 737PIC, but not for 737PIC itself, and an "unofficial" forum, but with no access (which seems rather pointless)! I've been on the historical forum as well, but it was of no help there either...I didn't download 737PIC. I got an Just Flight installation CD, unfortunately, I didn't see a support forum for 737PIC on Just Flight's website either...

Bad luck. Well, I know that's not the ideal solution, but you always can download the liveries you're interested in from Wilco's site. I know, this way the only real advantage of purchasing the DVD distribution instead of the download is lost, but it seems the only option you're given, AFAIK.
Actually, the only reason I got the Just Flight 737PIC CD version (from PC Aviator) was to get the 737PIC FSX version. I already had a copy of the original Wilco FS2004 only 737PIC CD (which I uninstalled and gave to a friend). This was actually less expensive than downloading the FSX version from Wilco. Had I known about the all or none liveries aspect of the Just Flight CD I think I would have gone with FSX only download and saved myself a lot of trouble!Scott