Brian,When trying to print the manual I lost a lot of letters in end result and i mean a loton every sheet.Any solution or a printable version maybe?Second question but maybe not in place on this forum but i try anyway.Where to find a step bby step manual for the FSX B737?i knos I am a dummy.Regards...Marc

Brian,When trying to print the manual I lost a lot of letters in end result and i mean a loton every sheet.Any solution or a printable version maybe?Second question but maybe not in place on this forum but i try anyway.Where to find a step bby step manual for the FSX B737?i knos I am a dummy.Regards...Marc
Hi Marc,The manual was created in MS Word and saved as PDF. I'd check your Printer/Print Setup Options.Step by step manual for the 737: Well, Microsoft FSX has a "Help" section built-in for the default 737 that offers some advice on how to use the default 737, but you'll probably find the FS2Crew manual to be more than sufficient. The default 737 is fairly easy to use since it doesn't have a complex FMC.If you're not sure about anything, just ask here.Cheers,

Guest mcoates1

Having the same problem printing the manual, example:- on introduction page first line significant is printed signic ant have checked printer settings and have just printed out other PDF files from Wilco no problem ?Any help from you Brian would be appriciated as I prefer to have a printed copy in front of me while flying,Thanks Mike Coates

Having the same problem printing the manual, example:- on introduction page first line significant is printed signic ant have checked printer settings and have just printed out other PDF files from Wilco no problem ?Any help from you Brian would be appriciated as I prefer to have a printed copy in front of me while flying,Thanks Mike Coates
I don't how to explain that.If anyone wants the raw Word document (Word 2007 format), please email me and I'll send it to you. Maybe it's a PDF thing?Cheers,