BryanI like the concept but I'm having trouble getting started.I've done the Direct X bit and Net, turned off UAC, had FSCrew validated, but the Panal CFG Manager says FSCrew Active - No.In the plane I can bring up the panels but the voice switch doesn't seem to toggle. It goes on when I click it but goes off immediately. Is that right?Any help appreciated.As I say it may be me or VistaThanksPeter

BryanI like the concept but I'm having trouble getting started.I've done the Direct X bit and Net, turned off UAC, had FSCrew validated, but the Panal CFG Manager says FSCrew Active - No.In the plane I can bring up the panels but the voice switch doesn't seem to toggle. It goes on when I click it but goes off immediately. Is that right?Any help appreciated.As I say it may be me or VistaThanksPeter
Hi Peter,Panel CFG: Could be a FSX registry issue which can be solved by running the FSX Registry Repair tool.Voice engine: There's a problem with your license. If there's a problem with your license (perhaps you changed your hardware or whatever) your license won't work since its machine bound to your computer. If the license is not being accepted, the speech recognition system won't work.Please email at: admin@fs2crew.comWe'll sort the license issue.Cheers,

It wasn't Vista it was me.I thought I'd changed the language to US but obviously hadn't.It seems to be working now.A tutorial to talk dummies like me through a flight in detail would be helpful.Besides I've forgotten how to fly the default aircraft (Where's the FMC?) :( I think you'd better start work on the MD-11 version.Thanks for the swift response Bryan.Peter

Hi Peter,I received your error log and not having your Speech Recognizer set to English - US was definitely the problem. (Everyone: It has to be US, not UK.)There's a quick tutorial at the bottom of the FS2Crew manual.However, I'm going to make a video soon... A video is much better than any printed manual.Cheers,