Sign in to follow this  
Guest Cpt Shadaab

Jet Stream and NGX

Guest Cpt Shadaab

Hi Ryan, would you please be able to update us on the Jet Stream and the NGX aircrafts, how far have they gone in terms of the final release? Kind Regards Shadaab

Guest tebinu
i assume it's the same as in this topic (http://forums1.avsim.net/index.php?showtopic=258912) a few posts downwards :) its done when its done :)
i personally hate "its done when its done"... why then announce it yet and not when its done? :( or maybe one month before release. then people dont get angry and nobody is asking long for that stuff

advertising :D i personally don't feel angry - i'll hit the PMDG Page several times a day to read the red "coming soon".

tebinu,If I remember correctly - PMDG DIDNT announce it...so they can hardly be blamed for that...Chris.

I'm so sick of these posts. Let them finish it - or use the search function, perhaps mayb take a peek at the stickies.Blake

Guest tebinu
tebinu,If I remember correctly - PMDG DIDNT announce it...so they can hardly be blamed for that...Chris.
well then how can we know about? The thing with the Jetstream was "announced" by Aerosofts list but there was a "game" before where we could guess what it is. I dont know about the NGX but i mean this generally... PMDG is not the only one doing that "as soon as blablabla".I prefer giving a date and a weekly report about what they are working on and whats still to do or something like that.. maybe not weekly but all 2 weeks would be cool. I hate waiting and i know other people who think the same. Those people are loosing intrest in that product.. Maybe you know the game Duke Nukem? then you know what i am talking about :DTebsu

Sometime in june, somebody told that it will be release in september. I can't remember exactly when and who but i read that somewhere on the forum and tomorrow is september the first and there are 30 days...so...L'maire

Real Deraps

The J41 is in the final stges of beta testing. They are preparing for its release by testing "release canidates". Should be coming soon. Its POSSIBLE it will even come this week.Peter Osborn

Peter Osborn

well then how can we know about? The thing with the Jetstream was "announced" by Aerosofts list but there was a "game" before where we could guess what it is. I dont know about the NGX but i mean this generally... PMDG is not the only one doing that "as soon as blablabla".I prefer giving a date and a weekly report about what they are working on and whats still to do or something like that.. maybe not weekly but all 2 weeks would be cool. I hate waiting and i know other people who think the same. Those people are loosing intrest in that product.. Maybe you know the game Duke Nukem? then you know what i am talking about :DTebsu
So if you don't know that it exists you would feel better? Since you know they are being developed you think you have a right to demand updates? What will happen if they don't? You saying you are losing interest so therefore they have to give you updates?I don't understand how people think that a company owes them something for a product they haven't purchased and hasn't been released.RegardsRichie

Richie Walsh

Ryan actually hinted at the idea of a release *this week*, so I'm guessing that information is reliable.Best regards,Robin.

Dear Shadaab,Ryan wrote last week: "not before next weekend!". And yesterday he said: "Would you rather have us release an aircraft this week or sit here and make forum posts about it instead?"I think, everything is working fine and we are very closed at the point, where everybody is waiting for. But you have to read the forum, sometimes between the lines...Best regards,Matthes

Robin,It is highly unlikely they will release it with out announcing it first. Ryan even mentioned that it will not come as a suprise. They have every reason to make sure it is WELL known when its going to be released.-PeterEDIT: The forum trimming: This forum is on avsim site, not PMDG.

Peter Osborn

J41 is almost done. No promises, but I'll be surprised if you're not flying it this weekend. NGX, nowhere close, I wouldn't ask on that for quite a while. Our full focus moves to it after J41 release.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com