Sign in to follow this  
atkin

Ariane Throttle panel

Hi, I have the Ariane Boeing 737 V3 .I cannot seem to get the throttle control panel ? I have tried the shift 1 to 9 keys and and the control +s also using the number pad to look around. Nothing? Any ideas would be grateful, Atkin.

Hi; From what I've heard and read here - a 'phone call to Ariane will give you one-on-one support... :(

i7 4790K@4.8GHz | 32GB RAM | EVGA RTX 3080Ti | Maximus Hero VII | 512GB 860 Pro | 512GB 850 Pro | 256GB 840 Pro | 2TB 860 QVO | 1TB 870 EVO | Seagate 3TB Cloud | EVGA 1000 GQ | Win10 Pro | EK Custom water cooling.

Can't help you directly because I have the FSX version. Does V3 have a 2D panel? Anyway, if you join their forums you'll find prompt and friendly assistance.

The Ariane 737s for FSX don't have 2D panels - apart from the FMC's CDU panel - everything everything else is designed to be worked from the virtual cockpit. The FS9 737s from Ariane do have some 2D panels though. You could actually make one for it with something like FS Panel Studio and a screenshot of the throttle quadrant if you really wanted to though, or port over a panel from something else, but as it stands, you are meant to use the VC.Al

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

Hi, Thanks for the replies.I cannot seem to find it in VC also.I need to set trim and use fuel on for starting. I also find using the / key does not activate spoilers. Atkin.

Hi, Thanks for the replies.I cannot seem to find it in VC also.I need to set trim and use fuel on for starting. I also find using the / key does not activate spoilers. Atkin.
Hello Atkin,I don't understand what you mean "cannot seem to get the throttle control panel" in the Ariane virtual cockpit. Just use your HAT switch on your joystick to look down at the pedestal or use your arrow keys on the number pad if you don't have TrackIR.Also, if you look at the manual, you will see that there is a way to set a custom view to center on the pedestal or anywhere else that you want to. Just select Ctrl+S and choose a custom view to save.Of course, if you have TrackIR, just look down at the pedestal. I wouldn't fly any sim without TrackIR (except the Digital Aviation Fokker because it has no VC).There is no 2d pop-up for the pedestal, if that is what you are looking for. Many developers like RealAir (Beechcraft Duke B60) do not put 2d pop-ups in the sims anymore. Ariane started making exclusive 3d cockpits long before it got popular.The FS9 versions do have pop-ups for the MCP, IRS and FMC.Like Al says, you should register on the Ariane forum to get help on operating the sim and explainations of things that are covered in the manuals. The Ariane "one on one" email support is mainly just for functional problems with the sim program and activation problems, and not really used to learn how to operate the software.For learning how to operate the features of the simulation and tips on starting and flying the 737, log onto the forum and get your information in there. Everyone is very willing to help, even with the simplest questions.Thank you,Bob