Sign in to follow this  
hippyonenine

where have all the old topics gone?

I think they cleared out in anticipation of imminent release of the J41.Best regards,Robin.

Please explain your logic. what does a release and a AVSIM forum cleaning have in common? Peter

Peter Osborn

I think they cleared out in anticipation of imminent release of the J41.Best regards,Robin.
Brilliant so that means those of us with issues on older aircraft such as the 747-400 in fs9 will have no support?And why clear out such a useful library where they tell us to search before posting. means clogging up with enquiries that could have been sorted just by searching. assuming they will respond to issues with older products of course and not just cut us off completelyHope what you are saying isnt true otherwise no more PMDG stuff for meJohn

the topics arent removed. there's a bug (or something) that made the next page buttons disappear. if you click the lo-fi version at the bottom you'll see that the topics are still there. Let's not all freak out.Noah B.

Noah Bryant

Wow people freak out too easily. Heaven forbid they can't access an old thread!! Its OK, probably just a glitch which will be fixed soon.

We did NOT delete anything, this is Avsim's problem. Why in the heck would we delete old threads prior to the J41 and remove all the information stored here about the other products? That's ridiculous. Some of you guys really need to stop jumping to these sinister conclusions every time something out of the ordinary happens.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

We did NOT delete anything, this is Avsim's problem. Why in the heck would we delete old threads prior to the J41 and remove all the information stored here about the other products? That's ridiculous. Some of you guys really need to stop jumping to these sinister conclusions every time something out of the ordinary happens.
OK they are back. Apologies to one and all but weve been there so many times with some other companies that I was very wary.Hope we can close this amicablyJohn

The PMDG forum may be hosted by AVSIM, but it doesn't stop PMDG having control over what stays and what doesn't.

Sinister? I was just being optimistic! Is that allowed? You do want me to part with my money, right?Best regards,Robin.

Vin,I feel for you guys. This forum must drive you guys crazy sometimes. I never knew PMDG had full control over AVSIM too! Wow, you guys are are like, super important. Blake

Vin,I feel for you guys. This forum must drive you guys crazy sometimes. I never knew PMDG had full control over AVSIM too! Wow, you guys are are like, super important. Blake
Did say lets halt this on a friendly basis. Enough saidJohn

Guest Staggerwing

Resynchronized the forum pages as they can get bent out of shape now and then, same thing happens to all forums... should be fine now.However, keep in mind no matter what forum you hang out in... it is an AVSIM forum and Avsim will deal with it as need be and likely without prior notification... as an example, the automatic deletion of attachements over the allowed 200K file size. They will just go away most times without a long post to explain that you broke the rules etc.See if all the pages are showing now..Best,

Some of you guys really need to stop jumping to these sinister conclusions every time something out of the ordinary happens.
Agreed. Some folks should get a(nother) hobby so they're not so worried about the next product release. It's rather tiresome seeing pages and pages of posts about the release of future products. I really hope PMDG doesn't say ANYTHING more about the J41, 737 or A320. Just release the product when it's ready and delete all the useless posts.Paul

Fully agree! Please everyone enjoy your MD-11, 737 or 747 or even your B1900. Check the forum only once a week for possible info about a new release and you have a better live, for sure! (and I have too ;-)

Fully agree! Please everyone enjoy your MD-11, 737 or 747 or even your B1900. Check the forum only once a week for possible info about a new release and you have a better live, for sure! (and I have too ;-)
lol its kind of weird because I can't even use the planes until x-mas because I'm at college and my desktop is 500 mi away, but I still check because I'm an airplane nerd.