Sign in to follow this  

Incredible new FS2004 MelJet 777 screenshots

Hi, This is called: cumulus overcast, if you look the clouds formation in fs2004 available, it is possible for sure, but the sreenshots should have cumumlus overcast formation selected, default clouds appears great but there is alot of works to do on the clouds visual..RegardsChris

Kind Regards
Chris Willis

Nick,This is the best I think I have seen. Thanks for pointing it out. But I believe if you went higher and look down there would in fact be many holes in this scenario. But this one is close and it perhaps suggests that as Chris says "cumulus overcast" may in fact be possible.Michael J.

Guest FS_freak

Hey Holger,Exactly which picture is Bogota? I couldn't point it out and I was born there. That doesn't say too much about the scenery accuracy does it?