Sign in to follow this  
Guest familyguy

So, when will the library be relunched ?

Guest familyguy

Mmmm... lunch.

Best Regards,
Kyle Schurb
Developer of Virtual Cockpits, Sceneries, and Liveries.
Instrument-Rated Commercial Pilot AMEL, CFI/CFII/MEI

The library is functional now - only the upload portion is still not enabled.It will be when the staff is satisfied that everything that can be restored has been and all works properly. An annoucement will be posted on the front page when that happens.Please be patient.

Guest belga1

Hello,OT answer:From the time the library is again running .. I can assume .. if it's still some problems .. they are know by the library managers.Apparently those problems have not already a solution.Given the time .. I wonder if this will be anytime a good solution .. and maybe one day the upload system will be active again despite some problems not yet solved.Anyways I'm not concerned by any answers as I don't upload any files .. and for those concerned it's enough hosts (like Flightsim.com) for fulfill their needs in the waiting of a reactivation of the upload processe.OT answer as my comments have nothing to do with the purpose of this forum

Want to know how to operate the file library on AVSIM? Have a question for the Library Managers? Have a suggestion on improving the library system? Here's the place to share your thoughts.
No desire to know how operate the file library, no questions for the library managers and no suggestions for improve the library.Completely desinteresed and neutral comments.Regards.bye.gifGus.

Guest dwel
Hello,OT answer:From the time the library is again running .. I can assume .. if it's still some problems .. they are know by the library managers.Apparently those problems have not already a solution.Given the time .. I wonder if this will be anytime a good solution .. and maybe one day the upload system will be active again despite some problems not yet solved.Anyways I'm not concerned by any answers as I don't upload any files .. and for those concerned it's enough hosts (like Flightsim.com) for fulfill their needs in the waiting of a reactivation of the upload processe.OT answer as my comments have nothing to do with the purpose of this forumNo desire to know how operate the file library, no questions for the library managers and no suggestions for improve the library.Completely desinteresed and neutral comments.Regards.bye.gifGus.
I loved AVSIM, and have given to it. It still isn't online for the most part as the only files I can see that were recently uploaded was in May (for instance) for original 2004 Aircraft. Most of the files are not found.I do wish they could fix this site as it was always an essential one to simmers. For the most part now it is irrelavent! The longer it stays that way the more irrelavent it becomes! Very sad!

Guest MarkP

We are still working on the library and know that some files remain unavailable (i.e. listed, but when you click to download/zipdrive them, you are informed that the file is not available). Thank you for your help but please do not report these files as missing -- we are aware and are working on the problem. You can read here for more information: http://forums1.avsim.net/index.php?showtopic=255635 Remember everyone that the people that bring you AVSIM and support AVSIM do so on their own time for no charge!! It is a volunteer basis! The upload system and new files area will be online when they are ready to be. Do not keep asking these same questions. All it does is take time away from what we should be doing and what you want us to do. Correct the files and bring everything back online. Patience my friends. Patience.

My thanks to you guys for your plugging away at it. I look forward to contributing once you are there.

Dan Downs KCRP