Sign in to follow this  
vololiberista

LIRN Capodichino Napoli (Naples Italy)

It's not the biggest airport in the world but the scenery design is first rate. At the airport the interiors are well done as is the whole airfield. You must also download the photorealistic scenery. It gives a proper rendition of Vesuvius and the 3 million people who live around its base!!! Quite spectacular!!The link in the avsim library is blank with no file so you can get it -here- Personally I think it's better quality than ISD.Also if you fly north from LIRN to say EGKK you pass over some very good Italian scenery (provided you have the correct European mesh from avsim)Vololiberista

It's not the biggest airport in the world but the scenery design is first rate. At the airport the interiors are well done as is the whole airfield. You must also download the photorealistic scenery. It gives a proper rendition of Vesuvius and the 3 million people who live around its base!!! Quite spectacular!!The link in the avsim library is blank with no file so you can get it -here- Personally I think it's better quality than ISD.Also if you fly north from LIRN to say EGKK you pass over some very good Italian scenery (provided you have the correct European mesh from avsim)Vololiberista
Thank you for this finding. Scenery looks very good. Regards,David Vega

dv

Win 10 Pro || i7-8700K ||  32GB || ASUS Z370-P MB || NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11Gb || 2 960 PRO 1TB, 840 EVO

My Files in the AVSIM Library

The file cannot be downloaded from the web site, and is not available on Avsim (FS9 version). :(

The file cannot be downloaded from the web site, and is not available on Avsim (FS9 version). :(
Yes the files can be downloaded from their website. Try again! And I know they are not available on avsim which is why i posted the link!Vololiberista

Although I'm not an Italian speaker, I would hazard a guess that 'Nuovi Scenari da Napulevola' may translate as 'New Scenery for .....' Clicking the link there (again, I guessed that the Italian phrase 'Vai al link' may be something to do with a link) allowed me to download it from the web site. :(To the OP: thanks for a great link :(

Gavin Barbara

Over 10 years here and AVSIM is still my favourite FS site :-)

When downloading, I receive the following message:This file is likely to by updated and upgraded. When a new version is released, we will contact you. Please leave your email.

When downloading, I receive the following message:This file is likely to by updated and upgraded. When a new version is released, we will contact you. Please leave your email.
flightsim.com has it!

And?

Gavin Barbara

Over 10 years here and AVSIM is still my favourite FS site :-)

To the above who seem to have difficulty downloading try clicking on the union jack so that you can read the pages in english. If you click on downloads you can choose both the airport and the scenery. Download from the npv server.-Here- is the page to download the scenery. Page down to the purple button. I did not receive any messsage whilst downloading. It's a safe site.Vololiberista