Sign in to follow this  
Guest altackvert

Nothing happens when clicking on the Flap Gauge

Guest altackvert

Hi Guys,I just installed the FS2Crew addon and also the MS Speach Recognition SDK (and performed the tutorial...) but when I click on the flap gauge (either in VC or 2D) nothing happens.I checked the panel.cfg file and found the regular entries (the FS2Crew gauge and both windows 10 and 11), I also used the FSX registry utility program but all entries are OK.Any idea ?My rig is a XP SP3 Home, FSX SP2 (both french localized version) on the software side and a Intel E6850@3GHz, 4Gb RAM, nVidia 8800 Ultra, Asus P5K-E Mobo and Matrox TripleHead + TrackIR 5 on the hardware side.Thanks for any help,Francois

Hi FrancoisDid you activate the product with your Activation key using the Config manager utility?Is your Windows Speech recognition properties set to English (US)?Kimmo Kylevoice set managementBanner_FS2Crew_Team.png

Guest altackvert

Yes it is activated.In the property of the voice recon all I got is "Microsoft English Recognizer v5.1" under the language tab.

If nothing happens when you click the flap gauge in the 2D/VC cockpit, it means the FS2Crew entries were not added to your 737's panel.cfg file.Remember that FS2Crew consists of gauge files, and those gauge can only be loaded via the panel.cfg file.Accordingly, if the gauge files are not listed in the panel.cfg file, FS2Crew will not load.The FS2Crew installer should have automatically updated your panel.cfg file with the required FS2Crew gauge/window entries.Please take a look at your panel.cfg file for the default 737. Do you see two FS2Crew window entries in the WINDOW TITLES section?When you installed FS2Crew, did the installer automatically detect the location of FSX in your computer?You may have a common registry problem that often affects a lot of FSX users.Please advise.Best,

Yes it is activated.In the property of the voice recon all I got is "Microsoft English Recognizer v5.1" under the language tab.
That's correct for XP.It's only in Vista/Win 7 where you can specify US I think.

Guest altackvert
I checked the panel.cfg file and found the regular entries (the FS2Crew gauge and both windows 10 and 11), I also used the FSX registry utility program but all entries are OK.
as previously said in the very first post